A for effort

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rumours have been going around that Ryeowook is not living with us anymore. Looks like the fans are noticing.”

Eunhyuk said as he scrolled through his phone. s turned their attention to Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk read out some of the tweets sent from fans asking if the rumour was true. These fans… They really notice every single thing don’t they? Thank god that Ryeowook doesn’t wear his wedding band all the time if not fans would already found out about everything in just a matter of seconds.

“It’s time anyway for Ryeowook to clear up the rumour.” Heechul nodded. “Manager hyung have talked to you and he’ll announce it on Sukira tomorrow. He’s saying that he’s moving in with his childhood best friend since he’s offering a room and Ryeowook wanted a bigger closet and gave his room to Kangin.”

Kangin nodded. “Which is true I guess since he did give his room to me.”

“Won’t the fans get suspicious then?” Donghae asked. “I mean, it’s a sudden thing, moving in with an old childhood friend.”

Heechul shrugged. “Manager Hyung’s and SM words.”

Eunhyuk sighed. “Just wait for all the antis to start rumours about Wookie hating all of us and like that.”

“I hate how close Hyungsik and Wookie are getting now.” Kyuhyun complaint. “Did you see both of them just now in the practise room?”

Donghae sighed.“I know what you mean.”

“Aish, guys, I know we don’t like Hyungsik but can’t we all try to accept him for Wookie’s sake?” Sungmin asked, making s stare at him in disbelief. Sungmin shook his head and tsk-ed. “Wookie’s happy. Just remember that it could be worse. Ryeowook’s doing this for all of us and the least we can do is at least try to treat Hyungsik with respect. He’s taking care of our Wookie now and he’s doing a great job at it.”

Heechul hesitated. “I don’t know, Minnie. I just… God, I just don’t like that guy. He gives me a bad feeling.”

Kyuhyun looked down. “I want to be happy for him… But it’s so painful watching him go on about Hyungsik making his day, it hurts to see him smile at Hyungsik.”

Sungmin patted Kyuhyun’s back. “Have you ever thought how Wookie got so close to Hyungsik in a matter of weeks? From what I see, Hyungsik knows his way with words. He’s a sweet talker, that guy. He expresses his feelings and showers Wookie with his love. You, on the hand, Kyu, you don’t express yourself well especially to Wookie. Wookie needs to know how much you love him, Wookie needs to know how you’re always thinking of him. If you don’t want to lose Wookie, you have to start making an effort in your relationship. We know you love him, we can see it in your eyes and we can see how lonely you are when he’s not here but that’s because we’re always here with you at home. Wookie is not, he’s not able to see how much you’re suffering.”

Heechul looked at each of s. “I hate saying this but let’s make a pact. We’ll start to get to know Hyungsik, we’ll invite both him and Wookie over and hang out with them. We don’t have to be BFF’s with Hyungsik, we’ll just silently observe him. And, most importantly, we’re doing this for Ryeowook.”

_________________________________________

Ryeowook was on break for Sukira as the radio was playing some advertisements. He read through his scripts and heard a knock. Ryeowook looked up and smiled surprised to find Kyuhyun walking in with a container of… Goo? in his hands. Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly as he set the container down and took a seat next to Ryeowook.

“What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked. “Don’t you have re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter