Just three years

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I just feel the need to share this pic because HELLO YEYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE ALL HOT AND BAD AND MESSING WITH MY FEELS ADJSKSKSIHSJS seriously Yesung what are you trying to do *brb dying*

_____________________________

Ryeowook bit his swollen lips watching s perform an encore for the fans that were screaming and begging for more. s could have just ended the show right there but no, they loved performing. Each and every one of them was practically born to be idols, performing and entertaining people. They were talented in their own way and they were all living their life, doing what they love most. Watching them performing on stage made Ryeowook realize that he couldn’t take away their career even if he was hurting. He was going to be strong for s. Just three years.

_____________________________________________

Once they were done with the encore, everyone thanked the crowd that came down all the way to support them and made their way backstage. They bowed to the backstage crew and thanked them too. As Kangin walked into their dressing room, he stopped and froze and all the members behind him followed suit, some of them crashing into one another.

“Wook… Wookie?”

Ryeowook beamed at s. “I’m back!”

Everyone was pretty awkward, not knowing how they should react. They wanted Wookie back but now that he was right in front of them, they were unsure if they should go and hug him or….?? Kyuhyun was the first to break the silence and awkward tension as he stepped forward and pulled Ryeowook in for a tight hug, a smile plastered on his face.

“Hey Wookie, it’s good to finally see you.” Kyuhyun greeted.

Heechul found it weird how Ryeowook stiffened up as Kyuhyun pulled him in for a hug. Something flashed across Ryeowook’s eyes as his expression changed into a sudden blank one. Kyuhyun was going the hugging whereas Ryeowook was just awkwardly stiff and weird. Kyuhyun must have noticed the sudden reaction as he quickly let go of Ryeowook. Heechul didn’t know if it was him or did Ryeowook suddenly looked different. Ryeowook looked tanner and skinnier. He looked exhausted too with dark circles under his eyes and very pale tired skin.. Wait a minute… That was why Ryeowook somehow looked different… He wasn’t even wearing make-up!

“You’re not wearing make-up?” Heechul asked, finding it too weird to be true.

Ryeowook’s hand automatically touched his cheeks. “Um, yeah… I rushed here so I didn’t.”

“So… where did you and Hyungsik went to?” Sungmin asked in a friendly voice.

“Hawaii.” Ryeowook replied, looking down and suddenly playing with his fingers.

What the hell was going on? Kyuhyun was damn sure Ryeowook was avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room especially him. Ryeowook looked different and although Kyuhyun was used to seeing Ryeowook without makeup, this one was different. Ryeowook’s skin looked so dead unlike the usual glow he had.

“Oh.” Donghae rubbed his neck awkwardly. “Did you… Did you guys have fun?”

Ryeowook smiled and nodded.

“You look real tired, Wookie.” Kyuhyun commented. “Have you gotten any rest? When did you arrive?”

“Just now.” Ryeowook shrugged. “It must be from the long hours on flight.”

“You should have just texted us and rested at home.”

Ryeowook rubbed his neck and finally, finally, he looked up to look at everyone in the eye. Kyuhyun felt something wrong. Those eyes… Those eyes were not the same bright cheerful eyes Ryeowook used to have. Those dark black eyes were just empty… No emotion, no soul. Nothing. Ryeowook cleared his throat, once and then again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter