Mr. Hero

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed and nothing happened between those two long weeks. Ryeowook hugged himself tighter as he stared out of the window. He was losing his mind. Every damn phone call would get him gripping the edge of his seat, every time the manager asked them to meet up for a talk, he’d sweat like hell thinking that it was the end. But two weeks went by and nothing. Did Hyungsik really gave up? Just like that?

“Hey handsome, what are you thinking of?”

Ryeowook felt strong hands pulling him and his back crashed against a hard body. He smiled as he leaned back to his lover. Kyuhyun’s hand automatically went around Ryeowook’s waist, wrapping him close as he kissed the older’s cheeks.

“Nothing, just you know… Hyungsik hyung.” Ryeowook muttered.

“You’re still thinking about him?” Kyuhyun asked a hint of annoyance in his voice. “Wookie, he’s probably too scared to do anything right now.”

Ryeowook shook his head. “You don’t know what he’s capable of, Kyu.”

“He’s not going to come back, Wookie.” Kyuhyun nuzzled Ryeowook’s neck. “Now come back to bed, baby.”

________________________________________________

Kyuhyun watched the older male sleeping peacefully with his legs entangled with Kyuhyun’s under the covers. It was late at night and Kyuhyun was supposed to get some sleep since they had a schedule early in the morning but Kyuhyun was too damn hard to be able to sleep. He and Ryeowook had just had the best make-out session after a long time since both their schedules was busy and they had no time to do anything else. Kyuhyun sighed trying to ignore the throbbing hard member down there. It was hard especially with having Wookie so close all cuddled up with him. Watching those swollen beautiful pink lips, those sharp jaw lines, that beautiful abs… Seriously, Kyuhyun was the luckiest man on earth. He Ryeowook’s soft hair, loving the way they felt against his hands. However, he was getting paranoid with Ryeowook lately. Kyuhyun understood it must be because of Hyungsik that Ryeowook was still on edge about certain things but Kyuhyun was starting to wonder if he and Ryeowook would ever have . It seems that every time Kyuhyun tried something, Ryeowook would gently push him away. Had Hyungsik hurt him that bad that Ryeowook didn’t dare doing it with Kyuhyun? How long was he supposed to wait before Ryeowook finally gives in? Kyuhyun gently removed Ryeowook’s hands that were hugging his waist and sat up on the bed, sighing in frustration.

“Guess I’ll just take care of this hard on myself.”

___________________________________________

Ryeowook had a recording at Sukira that night as ye yawned for the hundredth time walking up to the recording studio. He greeted the noonas and other staffs and went through his notes wanting to get the recording over and done with but at the same time not wanting to disappoint the listeners with crappy work. Just as he was correcting some of the scripts, one of the staffs came up to him and placed a red box with a black ribbon next to him.

“A fan left this outside for you, Wookie.” She told him. “There’s no name though.”

Ryeowook looked at the box as he lifted it, trying to guess what it was. Gifts from fans were normal but they always left notes or their names behind. This box, however, had no name, no note, no nothing. It looked weird and Ryeowook found it oddly suspicious. Why the fan didn’t just give him personally?

“Noona, are you sure this is for me?” Ryeowook asked.

“Deh, who else would anyone leave gifts for?” The noona laughed.

__________________________________________

“He doesn’t wanna do it with you?”

Kyuhyun rubbed his neck awkwardly. Seriously, why did he ask Kangin of all people? Asking a member would of course be awkward since they were all like family to each other. But he wanted advise from someone and apparently, Kangin had ask him to go out for dinner with him since both of them had no schedule at that time. Now that he thought about it, asking Kangin was a bad idea since he was considered appa of the group.

“Umm… Y… Yeah.” Kyuhyun stuttered. “Am I doing something wrong, hyung?”

“He probably needs more time, Kyu.” Kangin replied calmly. “Give him time.”

“Mmm… I guess you’re right, hyung.”

 “Now the bigger question is,” Kangin put his hands on his hips as he raised an eyebrow at Kyuhyun. “Why do you have thoughts of sleeping with our eternal magnae? Our innocent Wookie baby?”

Kyuhyun accidentally coughed out his drink. “Umm… Hyung.. I.. I mean… We’re… We’re dating.”

“So? What do you think Leeteuk hyung will say when he hears this?”

“He’d say…. go for it, Kyu?”

“Har… Har…” Kangin narrowed his eyes. “If I know you’re corrupting our innocent eternal magnae,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter