Too many things

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The accident was a sensitive topic and Ryeowook wished the members would just stop talking about it. They kept asking questions and although Ryeowook knew they were just worried but he hated talking and recalling it. Part of the reason Ryeowook hated it was because he barely could remember what happened. Yes, there really was an accident to say the truth. Ryeowook wasn’t making the story up. But the reason why Ryeowook was barely able to give any specific details was because Ryeowook had hit his head against the window and from that moment, Ryeowook had trouble remembering little things.

“Hyung, have you seen my phone?”

Ryeowook asked as he searched high and low for his missing phone. Hyungsik kept his eyes on his laptop, trying away as he shook his head. Ryeowook groaned in frustration. He placed it on the side table just a few minutes ago didn’t he? Or had he kept it some other place?

“Did you use it in the kitchen?” Hyungsik asked.

Ryeowook shook his head, confused. “I… I don’t think so? Aish, I can’t remember where I put it at.”

Hyungsik set his laptop aside and smiled at Ryeowook. “You’ll find it soon, Wookie. Why do you need it anyway? Remember your promise?”

“Promise? What promise?” Ryeowook sat next to Hyungsik.

Hyungsik patted Ryeowook’s cheeks. “Silly boy, remember you promised me that you’re going to call or text anyone back in Korea.”

“Jinjjja?”

“We promised each other that we were going to have the best honeymoon, didn’t we?” Hyungsik winked. “Without anyone interrupting us.”

“But my members must be worried…”

“And don’t you remember that you said it yourself that you wanted them to worry about you? Come on, Wookie.”

“Why would I do that, hyung?” Ryeowook rubbed his neck. “Hyung, this is weird. I… I can’t remember anything after the accident.”

“What do you remember then? The last thing you remember before coming down to Hawaii?”

“Umm…” Ryeowook furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thoughts, trying hard to remember something, anything. “Umm… Ah.. Why am I like this.. To say the truth, I remember that time when we were in the practise room. You were telling me how… You were telling me something about my members never fully letting me shine.. I… I cried…”

“And…?”

“Aish, that’s really all, hyung.”

“That was a really long time ago, Wookie.” Hyungsik frowned. “The accident must have did something to you.”

“It’s nothing, hyung. Maybe it was just a shock.” Ryeowook rubbed his temple.”So did anything happen after that?”

Hyungsik suddenly gave Ryeowook a slow grin looking like a light bulb had just light up on topof his head. “Too many things hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter