Did you miss me

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You stupid !”

Hyungsik slapped the back of his stupid friend’s head. What the was he thinking asking someone so stupid to help him? Kwang Hee rubbed the back of head as he bowed and apologized for the hundredth time.

“Yah! I told you! I’m sorry.” Hyungsik sighed out. “Geez, calm down and give it a rest would you?”

“Calm down!?” Hyungsik yelled. “You were supposed to poison Kyuhyun not Ryeowook! man, I asked for one simple thing and there you go poisoning my husband.”

“Well you too.” Kwang Hee rolled his eyes. “You gave me a picture and you know I’m not good with remembering faces.”

“That’s why I gave you a ing picture in the first place, you idiot.”

“Hey, look on the bright side… At least your husband isn’t dead.”

“He could be.”

“But he isn’t.” Kwang Hee grinned and poked Hyungsik’s chest. “You’ve got it bad, man. You really love that fella don’t you?”

Hyungsik gritted his teeth, walking away from his friend. The longer he stayed there the more he was actually thinking of killing his god-damn son of a friend. Hyungsik rubbed his forehead thinking of what he was supposed to do now. Kwang Hee was supposed to poison Kyuhyun but he got the wrong person. The media didn’t say anything yet except that Ryeowook had been poisoned and was still unconscious. Hyungsik was thankful for once to s for bringing him to the hospital on time or … He’d die knowing that the love of his life was gone forever.

“So what are you going to do now?” Kwang Hee asked, curiously, eyeing his friend.

“I don’t know, man. This is so ed up.” Hyungsik shook his head.

Kwang hee nodded and thought for a moment. “Yah yah! Isn’t Siwan working in the hospital Wookie is in?”

Hyungsik’s eyes widened and he grinned, taking out his phone. “It’s about time we pay our dear Siwan a little visit isn’t it, Kwang Hee ah.”

__________________________________________

Kyuhyun squeezed Ryeowook’s cold hands, the soft skin as he stared into the unconscious boy. Ryeowook was poisoned and worst of all.. It was exactly after the fight. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say. He felt guilty, he felt so heartbroken and hurt by everything that was happening. It was true that Ryeowook had suffered more but he was suffering too. With all the negative feelings all bottled up in his brain, Kyuhyun could just lose it any moment.

“Wookie ah…” Kyuhyun whispered as his eyes start tearing, his head resting against Ryeowook’s hand. “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.”

“I don’t know what’s going on with us, but… Please just wake up, Wookie. You can hate me all you want when you wake up but please… please just don’t leave me.” Kyuhyun sniffed as he felt his tears running down his face and his nose getting wet. “I didn’t mean any of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter