My solemn vow

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Three years.” Ryeowook smiled at Leeteuk. “Take it as it’s my longest schedule.”

Leeteuk was crying now. Hell, he watched the eternal innocent magnae grow up all his life. He practically raised him up and now to let him go off to another man they barely knew. Was this the feeling parents usually have before their kids get married? Leeteuk hugged Ryeowook and he could feel the magnae trying to hold back his tears.

“You’re so strong and brave, doing this for us.” Donghae cried. “Wookie, we’re all going to look out for you. If your husband dares to hurt you, we’ll be there.”

Ryeowook nodded. “Hyung, he’s going to be a nice husband. Don’t worry.”

Leeteuk sighed. “I hope you get someone who will take care of you, Wookie. It feels so empty all of a sudden knowing that I’m letting you go to another person.”

Ryeowook grinned. “Don’t worry, Umma. I’m strong enough to take care of myself.”

Leeteuk chuckled a little. “You better be magnae.”

______________________________________________________________________

Once Leeteuk and Donghae left the room, Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had been quiet the entire time, just staring at Ryeowook as he talked to the other members. Ryeowook rested against the door as he took sight of his handsome perfect boyfriend. Those mesmerizing eyes, the pale soft skin, his amazing body, Ryeowook sighed sadly. He couldn’t let go of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had left a mark so deep in his heart, Kyuhyun was his one and only. Ryeowook stepped forward and Kyuhyun met him halfway. Both of them crashed their lips against each other, desperate and frustrated.

“I’m so sorry this is happening, Kyu.” Ryeowook whispered, panting against Kyuhyun’s chest. “I love you, Kyu. I love you so much.”

Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s cheeks. “I love you too, Ryeowook. God, you have no idea how broken I feel right now. Wookie, you don’t have to do this.”

Ryeowook shook his head. “Kyu, where will we go if we don’t have any money? Back to our parents? All of our parents depend on us.”

Kyuhyun clenched his eyes shut. “This isn’t how it should be.”

“There’s no other way.” Ryeowook rubbed Kyuhyun’s back. “Please don’t give up on me, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and noticed for the first time how scared Ryeowook look. Ryeowook had put on such a brave and strong front all this time that it felt like lightning had struck Kyuhyun. Ryeowook looked so vulnerable and fragile but he was saving everyone’s life.

“I will never.” Kyuhyun answered. “I promise to love you forever, Wookie.”

Ryeowook smiled and rested his forehead against Kyuhyun. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter