Just shut up

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyuhyun-shi, there’s someone here to see you.”

Kyuhyun looked up from his fan to one of the Radio Star staff at the door of his dressing room. He was in the midst of getting ready for a recording and was having his makeup done. Kyuhyun didn’t feel like arguing to his staffs since usually, he hated it when fans visited him before recoding. He would always meet them after since he needed to use the time to read through his scripts. He waved to the staff as an okay sign. The staff nodded and disappeared back into the hallway. When Kyuhyun saw the his ing guest, he cursed to himself and spun around in his chair.

“Noona, can you give us a minute alone?” Kyuhyun asked looking at his make-up noona.

She nodded and stood up awkwardly, closing the door shut leaving the two tense men alone in the room. Kyuhyun could already feel his blood boiling from seeing that er back here. How dare he come back with that smirk on his face? Hyungsik chuckled as he sat on the opposite chair of Kyuhyun.

“How you’ve been, Kyuhyun ah?” Hyungsik raised his eyebrows.

“What the are you doing here?” Kyuhyun glared.

“Woah there, Kyuhyun. That’s no way for you to treat a hyung, isn’t it?”

“What do you want, Hyungsik?”

 “Forever the rude magnae, aren’t you? Hyungsik smiled that annoying smile again, shaking his head. “Anyways.. I’m here to give you something actually.”

Hyungsik placed a box next to Kyuhyun. “But before you open that box, Kyuhyun ah, I want you to really think about this question I’m going to ask you… Don’t you think that Wookie had already fallen for me?”

Kyuhyun scoffed. “He’d never fall for a monster like you.”

Hyungsik shrugged and stood up. “Why don’t you ask yourself that question?”

___________________________________________________

“Mmmmm, something smells really nice in here.”

Heechul followed the smell from his room, closing his eyes as he walked like a zombie towards the kitchen. Heechul frowned when he opened his eyes, watching is eternal magnae running all around the kitchen cooking ten different things at once.

“Are you cooking for a festive or something?” Heechul asked.

“Aniyo hyung!” Ryeowook grinned. “I’m making these for Kyu. Don’t touch that!”

Ryeowook swatted Heechul’s hands away from the freshly-baked cookies. Heechul frowned and Ryeowook sighed frustrated and handed a cookie to Heechul, obviously feeling bad for his poor old hyung.

“What did Kyu did to deserve all of this anyway?” Heechul asked looking around. “You’re cooking all his favaroute?”

“Yup!” Ryeowook nodded excitedly. “I don’t know hyung. I just feel like making something special for him.”

“Lucky bastard.” Heechul mumbled.

Ryeowook laughed and pushed Heechul out of the kitchen. “Don’t worry, hyung, I’ll save some for you and the others now go awaaay, Kyu is going to be home soon and I want to get everything ready.”

“Araso araso.”

Ryeowook went back to the stove, stirring whatever that was boiling in the pot. Heechul stood against the kitchen door, smiling as he folded his arms. Watching his eternal magnae with that lovey-dovey face was so cute and Kyuhyun was one damn lucky bastard. Ryeowook was making all kind of dishes just for Kyuhyun from baked cookies to even seafood soup. Gosh, thank god Ryeowook was a kind soul and decided to save some for the others or Heechul was going to have a fit not being able to taste any of those foods.

_______________________________________________

“Aish, why isn’t he home yet?”

Ryeowook glanced worriedly to his watch. 1.25am… Where are you Cho Kyuhyun? Ryeowook dialled for his boyfriend’s phone again but yet there was no answer again. Why wasn’t Kyuhyun answering? Did something happen? Is he alright? A million questions were floating around Ryeowook’s mind but most importantly, Ryeowook was just worried if Kyuhyun was safe. The food that Ryeowook had neatly prepared and arranged on the table was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter