Everything it takes

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s first comeback performance was a disaster. He was singing too soft and kept going off-tune; he was too stiff and awkward and looked too distracted and worried. The members told Ryeowook that maybe it was because it was his first time after going away for two weeks and gave him encouragements but Ryeowook was disappointed with himself.

“Don’t think about it so much, Wookie.” Kyuhyun patted Ryeowook’s cheeks. “You’ll start getting used to the stage in a matter of no time.”

Ryeowook smiled but avoided Kyuhyun’s hand. “Thanks Kyu. You’re right, I just need more practise.”

“If you need any help, you know I’m here right?” Kyuhyun asked, taking Ryeowook’s hands in his.

Ryeowook stiffened and noticed that Kyuhyun noticed him too. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and Ryeowook avoided looking at him, instead choosing to look at their locked hands. Ryeowook hated this feeling. He didn’t want to have skinship, at least not now. Ryeowook tried to shrug his hands out of Kyuhyun’s grip but Kyuhyun only gripped harder. Ryeowook looked up to Kyuhyun and he could tell Kyuhyun’s eyes were challenging his.

“What’s wrong, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked.

“N…Nothing, Kyu.” I’m dirty, Kyu.

“You don’t look like it’s nothing.”

“I…” Ryeowook sounded uncomfortable. “I… I’m really fine, Kyu.” Please help me, Kyu.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Kiss me, then.”

Kyuhyun knew Ryeowook was hiding something other than the accident. He did look shaken up by the accident he said but …. Something must have happened that made Ryeowook so… Different. That was the only way to describe him. Ryeowook came back a changed person. He was more reserved and alert of his surroundings. Kyuhyun noticed how ever since he came back, Ryeowook avoided skinship as much as possible. Kyuhyun was the one who initiated all the skinship and Ryeowook would usually stiffen up just like right now. Kyuhyun’s eyes were challenging Ryeowook’s, trying to figure out what was happening. Ryeowook on the other hand looked scared beyond his death. Kyuhyun softly pushed Ryeowook against a wall and hung his hands around him, trapping Ryeowook between the wall and himself.

“K..Kyu..” Ryeowook whispered his voice barely a whisper. Please don’t touch me.

“Kiss me, Wookie.” Kyuhyun whispered closely to Ryeowook’s ear making the older shiver. “Don’t you miss me?”

Kyuhyun didn’t wait for an answer, he headed straight for Ryeowook’s lips, crashing his mouth on Ryeowook’s, shoving his tongue in and basically Ryeowook’s mouth. He bit Ryeowook’s lower lips and and continued the process, loving the way Ryeowook tasted. He poured his emotion in the kiss, frustration, relief, anger, disappointment, everything into the kiss. Kyuhyun was too busy enjoying Ryeowook’s lips himself that he didn’t notice Ryeowook’s hand going to his chest and trying to push him away gently.

“K..Kyu.” Ryeowook pleaded. “S…Stop.” I’m not going to stain you, Kyu.

Kyuhyun was frustrated that Ryeowook wasn’t responding to the kiss and decided to push Ryeowook further knowing that he’d get Ryeowook melting in no time. Kyuhyun’s moved closer to Ryeowook barely leaving space and started grinding his hips while deepening the kiss. This time, Ryeowook used all his strength and shoved Kyuhyun away by his chest. Kyuhyun opened his eyes, shocked by the sudden shove.

“What the hell?” Kyuhyun looked mad and… hurt. “What’s going on here, Wookie?”

“I’m sorry, Kyu.”  Ryeowook looked around. “Someone might see us.” Hyungsik might see us.

“Bull, there’s no one here except us.”

“I’m… I’m sorry, Kyu.” Ryeowook fidgeted. “I.. ” I’m sorry, Kyu.

“Hey guys, manager hyung wants to speak to us.” Donghae interrupted them and looked to both of of them weirdly. “Did I… Umm… Is everything okay here?”

“Yeah.” Ryeowook quickly nodded. “Come on, Kyu.”

_______________________________________________

Donghae knocked on the door twice as he looked around confused as to where everyone had gone missing too. Now that he realized it… Whose house was he at and why was he suddenly knocking on the door? Donghae spun around to the unfamiliar neighbourhood and got even more confused. Whatever it was, he continued knocking. When there was no response after knocking for five minutes, Donghae decided to turn the doorknob, trying his luck. The door wasn’t lock and he let himself in, not knowing what the hell was going on.

“Where am I…” Donghae whispered to himself.

The house was huge and so beautiful. It looked like it belonged to a rich family and judging from all the expensive furnitures and high-tech things around, it was obviously true. Donghae walked around the empty living room suddenly feeling like a theif. Why was he here again? Donghae was about to turn to get out of the house before he got accused of stealing or god knows what when heard someone sobbing. Donghae didn’t know why but his legs started running up to the second floor before his mind could even register what the hell was happening. The sobs led Donghae to a room, probably the master bedroom. Donghae peeped inside the room and his eyes widened. It was Ryeowook. Ryeowook was seated on the floor, his back against the bed and his legs pulled into his chest. He body was vibrating as he sobbed to himself. Donghae ran to Ryeowook, worried for his magnae.

“Wookie ah, what’s wrong? I’m here, Wookie. I’m here for you.” Donghae grabbed Ryeowook wanting to hug him but… His hands went right through Ryeowook. Donghae looked at his hands as he shivered. “What’s going on?”

“Aish, didn’t I tell you to stop crying?”

Donghae spun around to an angry Hyungsik coming into the room. He loosened his tie and glared at Ryeowook. Ryeowook continued sobbing not bothering to look at Hyungsik. Hyungsik scoffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter