Home

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second night for both Ryeowook and Hyungsik was awkward as they were finally sleeping on the bed. Ryeowook realized that Hyungsik was going to sleep in a black tight boxer and a white shirt while Ryeowook was in long pyjamas pants and an oversized blue shirt which belonged to Kyuhyun.

Hyungsik yawned and smiled. “You ready to go to sleep?”

Ryeowook nervously nodded which made Hyungsik chuckle. Both of them got in under the blanket and Ryeowook moaned as his body touched the comfortable but cold bed. Hyungsik laughed as he watched how cute Ryeowook was.

“Is this your first time sleeping in bed with another guy?” Hyungsik casually asked.

Ryeowook hesitated, unsure of what to say. There was no way, he was going to tell Hyungsik about Kyuhyun. “Umm… I’ve slept in Leeteuk hyung’s bed once when I was scared because of the lightning.”

Hyungsik laughed. “Really? That sounds so cute!”

Ryeowook smiled. “Leeteuk hyung wasn’t too happy that I interrupted his sleep but he really made me feel protected.”

“Do you miss him?” Hyungsik asked. “I’ve heard great things about him and he seemed so protective of you when we met at the wedding.”

Ryeowook nodded. “He’s great and of course, I miss him. He’s the umma in our dorms and he’s always there for us. I can always depend on him.”

Hyungsik let that sink in for awhile and the room was silent before Hyungsik took Ryeowook’s hands under the covers and brought it to his beating heart. Ryeowook looked up to Hyungsik and realized how closer both of them were lying next to each other. They stared into each other’s eyes before Hyungsik broke in a sweet smile.

“I’m here now.” Hyungsik whispered. “I’m your husband and you can always depend on me.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 “I told Kyuhyun that you’re not sharing a room with Hyungsik.”

Heechul warned Ryeowook as he picked Ryeowook up after Sukira to go have a meal together. It was a last minute plan but nonetheless, Ryeowook was thankful that he got the chance to meet at least one of s.

“Right.” Ryeowook nodded. “I won’t tell the other members too.”

“So did you actually really sleep with him on the same bed?” Heechul asked curiously.

Ryeowook blushed. “Yeah.”

Heechul stiffened. “Did he… Did he try to touch you?”

Ryeowook smiled innocently. “Nope, the bed was so big that we each had our own space, hyung.”

Lies. Lies, there were all lies. The worst part of it was that it wasn’t Hyungsik that ended up touching Ryeowook, it was Ryeowook that ended up touching Hyungsik. Last night… Hell, Ryeowook didn’t know what happened! He woke up in the middle of the night scared less because of the thunder and lightning and he couldn’t help but cuddle closer to Hyungsik. Hyungsik stirred awake and thankfully, pulled Ryeowook closer to him.

“It’s too bad I’m not Leeteuk hyung isn’t it?” Hyungsik whispered sleepily.

“I’m scared, hyung.” Ryeowook mumbled. “I’m sorry for waking you up.”

“It’s okay.” Hyungsik smiled. “You can cuddle up with me all you want. Now don’t be scared, I’m here for you.”

Ryeowook blamed Hyungsik for being so damn warm and hug-able. Hyungsik’s body felt firm through the thin shirt and Ryeowook blushed when his arms accidentally his abs. Hyungsik when up close, was even more handsome than Ryeowook could imagine and he felt shameful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter