Wedding Invitation

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was falling for the cheerful Ryeowook. Everyone except Kyuhyun. Ryeowook knew that Kyuhyun could see right through him. Kyuhyun knew how fake he was acting and he was giving Ryeowook that look that said I know you’re hiding something. Ryeowook pretended that he didn’t know what was happening and he would occasionally peck or kiss Kyuhyun every time s didn’t see them.

__________________________________________________

Ryeowook gripped his hands under the table. This is it. Ryeowook calmed himself and tried to steady his panicky breathing. After today everything is going to be different. Ryeowook watched s one by one, all their happy faces chatting away with one another. Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun seating on the opposite of him and sighed. Kyu, I love you so much. I’m sorry for all of this. He watched as his handsome boyfriend joked about Kangin’s old age and got a good hard shove from Kangin. Ryeowook regretted asking Kyuhyun to keep their relationship a secret. What a waste it had been secretly dating. He could have told the whole world when he had the chance but look where he was now… Ryeowook cleared his throat, unable to take any more sadness and stood up, grabbing everyone’s attention.

“There’s something everyone needs to know.” Ryeowook said, smiling.

“What is it, Wookie?” Donghae asked.

“Is this about the deal with LSM hyungnim?” Eunhyuk asked, jumping in his seat.

Ryeowook chuckled. “Deh, hyung.”

“What is it?” Siwon asked.

Ryeowook took a deep breath. “I’m getting married tomorrow.”

 “WHAT?”

“TO WHO?”

“WHY?”

“WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?”

Everyone was standing up and cursing. Someone had banged the table; someone had toppled their chair over. Someone was shouting, someone was staring. Ryeowook didn’t know who was ws doing what because all he could do was stare at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stood up too when he heard the news and he cursed asking who and why and how. Ryeowook couldn’t stand watching the hurt on Kyuhyun’s face. He rather die than see that emotion on Kyuhyun’s face again.

“Who are you getting married to?”  Eunhyuk asked.

“Umm… He’s one of our sponsor’s son. I haven’t met him yet.” Ryeowook smiled. “But I heard great things about him.”

“WHAT?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?” Heechul screamed. “YOU CAN’T JUST MARRY SOMEONE YOU HAVEN’T MET YET.”

“You’re getting married tomorrow?” Sungmin asked his voice very angry. “Is this the stupid deal LSM hyungnim gave to you in exchange for our contract?”

“Of course it is, that bastard!” Kangin shouted, replying on behalf of Ryeowook. “When I get my hands on that old prick-”

Ryeowook rubbed Kangin’s shoulder since he was the nearest. “Aniyo hyung, it’s okay.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S OKAY?”This time it was Kyuhyun. Everyone stopped and stared at Kyuhyun. “What do you mean its okay getting married to someone you don’t know, Wookie? What does that ing mean?”

“K.. Kyu…”

“ Ryeowook! You’re my boyfriend and it’s okay to marry someone you don’t know?” Kyuhyun screamed.

“Boy…Boyfriend?” Donghae asked gasping, looking from Kyuhyun to Ryeowook. “Both of you have been dating?”

Eunhyuk smacked the back of Donghae’s head. “Yah, isn’t it obvious?”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened. “You knew?”

“Everyone k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter