The End Ver 2 Part 1

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, is there any news yet on both of them?”

Yesung and Leeteuk appeared looking as pale and worried as ever with the rest of their managers behind. All the members were already waiting outside the emergency room ever since Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were brought down to the hospital. Leeteuk and Yesung were given a special grant leave after hearing the news that their dongsaengs were involved in a terrible accident.

“No, they’ve been in there for hours already.” Sungmin whispered, wiping his tears away.

Leeteuk shook his head and sighed running his hand through his hair as he took a seat next to Kangin and rested his head on the younger’s shoulder. Yesung took a seat next to Sungmin and rubbed the other’s back. On the other side of the seat, Donghae had been crying non-stop as he cuddled up next to Eunhyuk. Henry had been crying a lot too and the hyungs had been taking care of him one by one comforting him. Zhou Mi had just flew in all the way from China looking exhausted as ever but still paced the hallway every once in awhile, looking terribly worried. Leeteuk looked up to the crying Henry and walked over to him, the boy’s hair.

“Henry ah, it’s going to be fine. Your hyungs are strong, aren’t they?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung,” Henry cried. “I don’t want to lose them. Wookie and Kyu hyung is always looking out for me. It’s not fair. It’s just not fair! I should have been there for them, hyung! Wookie hyung is suffering so much just for us and now he’s… He’s going to die and… It’s all because of us.”

“Wookie’s strong, Henry. So is Kyu. You have to have more faith.”

“ that, all of this!” Heechul stood up, kicking the chair and suddenly grabbing Siwon by his collar. “YOU SAID THERE’S A GOD IN THIS WORLD? IF THERE IS THEN WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO MY DONGSAENGS! WHY IS WOOKIE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN WHEN HE IS THE NICEST PERSON I KNOW?! WHY IS KYU ALWAYS SUFFERING SO MUCH? ING GODDAMMIT! TELL GOD THAT THEY DON’T DESERVE TO DIE! MY DONGSAENGS CANNOT LEAVE!”

“Hyung, please, calm down.” Siwon tried pushing the furious Heechul away. “We just have to pra-”

“ING ENOUGH OF PRAYING ! I’VE PRAYED AND BEGGED BUT THEY’RE STILL IN THERE AND UNCONCIOUS AND DYING!” Heechul screamed, punching the wall next to Siwon and falling to his knees, tears streaming down freely across his face. “They’ve gone through so much and they almost got their happy ending but… but this happens and now… We’re going to lose them. We’re going to lose them.”

Siwon dropped to his knees, hugging Heechul as his hyung broke down in his embrace. As the members watched in horror as one of their strongest hyung, their strongest pillar broke down; the doctor finally came out from the emergency room. He looked at the members with an apologetic look.

“The good news is that we were quick enough and saved Kyuhyun-shi from falling into coma from the blood loss. We’re giving him a blood transfusion right now and if all goes well without any further complication, he should be able to wake up soon.” The doctor told them and the members were able to breathe a sigh of relief. But it wasn’t over yet.

“But Ryeowook-shi,” The doctor shook his head. “We need to do an emergency operation for him. He is on life support right now because his lungs is not working well because he was hit pretty bad. His body is very very fragile and his organs are too weak to function. We need to do something quick before anything worst happens.”

“We’ll do anything, hyungnim.” Kangin jumped in front of the doctor. “Anything that can save our Wookie.”

“But Kangin-shi, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter