Ryeowook, Ryeowook, Ryeowook and Ryeowook

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pathetic. Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun came back to the set all flustered and grinning like goofballs. Hyungsik folded his arms as he watched with so much hatred how Ryeowook was acting with Kyuhyun. Members meeting, my . Hyungsik didn’t see what Ryeowook saw in Kyuhyun and Hyungsik was determined to end their relationship. The sooner, the better.

“Hey, are you the PD of Weekly Idol?” Hyungsik asked, walking over to one of the men talking to the cameraman.

The man nodded and bowed. Hyungsik smiled and looked around making sure no one was watching them. He quietly took out his wallet and slipped the director a cheque.

“I have a favour.”

___________________________________________

“Hyungsik hyung, it’s on, it’s on.”

Ryeowook bounced excitedly on his couch as he turned up the volume of the television. Hyungsik sat next to him, grinning at how excited and cute Ryeowook looked. Ryeowook was quiet as he monitored himself and s on Weeky Idol. Hyungsik smirked to himself, proud that the production team had did what he paid them to do and a damn fast job in fact. He expected the episode to come out in another week or two but it only took four days and the episode was already aired.

“Wahh, you’re doing really well.” Hyungsik smiled. “You’re actually funnier than Eunhyuk.”

Ryeowook laughed. “Eunhyukie hyung is funnier to say the truth during the recording. He really did great but it’s weird, a lot of his and the other’s parts got deleted.”

Hyungsik playfully elbowed Ryeowook. “I guess they really liked you huh?”

Ryeowook bit his lips. “But the others were really funny too.”

__________________________________________________________

“What the hell did I just watched?”

Kangin muttered. He turned and all s had the same confused and lost expression as he had. Had they really appeared on Weekly Idol was it all just a dream? 95 percent of the show was about Ryeowook! Hell, it seemed that it was more of Ryeowook’s show than a super junior show. What the hell? Almost all of the other member’s part were edited or deleted out and if there was, there were only parts that made the members looked bad.

“I know Wookie needs more screen time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter