What are you hiding from us

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook entered the house looking different. Heechul noticed how pale and distracted his dongsaeng looked but made no further comment about it. Everyone was waiting patiently for the eternal magnae to return to give them their good news but when Ryeowook was gone, Heechul realized how selfish he had been. Yes, Heechul did ask Ryeowook to accept the deal knowing that death and quitting wasn’t involved but what if it was something Ryeowook didn’t like? Would his dongsaeng sacrifice so much just for them?  Would, he as a hyung, be happy to see Ryeowook doing something he would end up not liking?

“What happened, Wookie?” Kangin said, it was the first time in two days that Ryeowook heard Kangin’s voice.

Heechul saw the hurt that quickly flashed in the eternal magnae’s eyes. Ryeowook quickly flashed a smile. Heechul noticed how fake the smile was and immediately regretted persuading the boy to accept whatever the stupid deal was.

“SuJu is not going anywhere.” Ryeowook smiled.

Donghae jumped from his seat and ran to hug Ryeowook. “Oh Wookie! I know you’d do the right thing! You always do!”

“You saved all of us, Wookie ah.” Siwon hugged Ryeowook tightly.

Heechul walked with heavy steps towards Ryeowook who was trying hard to avoid his eyes. What have I done to my dongsaeng? He pulled Ryeowook in for a hug and the younger hesistated and hugged Heechul back a little bit too tightly.

“Is everything okay, Ryeowook?” Heechul whispered.

Ryeowook nodded but didn’t give Heechul a reply. Heechul knew from how his eternal magnae was clinging on him that there was something wrong. The members came forward one by one and hugged Ryeowook and Heechul watched as the eternal magnae hugged them back with no emotions.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Hey Wookie, can I come in?”

Ryeowook looked up from his bed and nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and closed the door behind him, seating next to Ryeowook on his bed. Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s cheeks and leaned forward, intending to kiss the older male but Ryeowook moved back.

“Are you mad at me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No.” Ryeowook shook his head.

“Then why are you avoiding me?”

“I’m… I’m not.”

“You didn’t say a word to me ever since you came back.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

Ryeowook looked down and played with his fingers. “You didn’t say a word to me for two days.”

Kyuhyun sighed. “I’m sorry, Wookie baby.”

Ryeowook managed a smile. “It’s okay. Everything’s fine now, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun his boyfriend’s hands but he said nothing.  How could he when he noticed how sad Ryeowook looked ever since he entered the apartment a few hours ago? How could he when he realized how he had pressured Ryeowook so badly? How could he when he knew that Ryeowook was doing something he didn’t like just for him and the other members?

“Can I know what the deal was?” Kyuhyun tried asking.

Ryeowook shook his head. “I can’t tell you, I’m sorry.”

Kyuhyun gulped. “Is it… Is it something we’re supposed to be worried about?”

Ryeowook hesitated before he gave a shaky smile. “N.. No.”

____________________________________________________________

“I always knew that you’re an amazing person, Ryeowook.”

Lee Soo Man grinned as he pushed a stack of paper to Ryeowook. Ryeowook read through the papers and true enough, they were his marriage contract, terms and conditions and of course, a warning to Ryeowook saying forever reminding him that the life of Super Junior is in his hands and one mistake, s would suffer the consequences. Ryeowook calmed himself and thought of s, they had loved him and protected him through so much, now it was the time for him to repay the kindness. He signed the papers, each of the pen reminding him of s.

“I’m doing this for them. They don’t deserve their dreams and careers to be taken away from them. Everyone have worked so hard, they’re work so hard…  I can’t stop their dreams.” Ryeowook thought to himself.

Lee Soo Man smiled at Ryeowook. “The good thing is that the wedding is in a week on a Saturday morning. It’s a very small event. Everything has been planned out so you don’t have to worry. Of course, Super Junior is invited but you are only allowed to tell them about all of it one day before the wedding okay?”

Ryeowook bit his lips, trying hard to control his tears and nodded. “What… What about-”

“Your husband? Oh, you’ll only be able to meet him during the wedding itself. It’s romantic isn’t it, Wookie?” LSM sighed. “If I were you, I wouldn’t worry too much. You’re marrying a rich man’s son, you should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter