Enough of this

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you.”

Kyuhyun chuckled as he pulled up Ryeowook’s pants. He wiped the sweat on his eternal magnae and kissed the pout away. He had just given the best damn to Ryeowook, he should be a little happy about it, shouldn’t he? Ryeowook’s features softened as his lips move against Kyuhyun, feeling all his worries disappearing. When both of them broke apart, Ryeowook closed his eyes and hugged Kyuhyun.

“I love you, Kyu.” Ryeowook whispered, his voice in so much pain. “I love you so much. Please let me explain everything.”

Kyuhyun nodded, resting his hands on Ryeowook’s cheeks. “Baby, I believe you. Whatever you’re going to say, I’ll believe you. Just please don’t hide anything anymore.”

“I’m sorry, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s tears away and held up his chin. “Wookie, don’t cry. Tell me everything, baby. I’ve had enough of all of this.”

_____________________________________________________

“This is our first ever song when we debuted, Wookie ah.”

Donghae literally shoved the laptop onto Ryeowook as he pressed play to their Twins music video. Ryeowook pretended to be amused and listened to Donghae explaining to him sweetly about each of the members. He felt bad for lying to his hyungs and Kyuhyun and he were going to keep this a secret. Kyuhyun had something up his sleeve and although their plan was not confirmed yet, Ryeowook still didn’t want the others to know. Right now, it was Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s war against Hyungsik.

“I’m going to fight for you because you’re mine, Wookie.”

The words Kyuhyun said to him rung loud and clear. Kyuhyun was going to fight for him and soon, he’d be free and back to Kyuhyun. He trusted Kyuhyun and most importantly, Kyuhyun trusted him again. Kyuhyun wasn’t going to let anything break them apart anymore. The other members were also in the room and all of them were watching Ryeowook watching the video. They looked so sad and Ryeowook wished he could do something about it.

“Who is this person?” Ryeowook asked dumbly pointing to Leeteuk.

“Oh! That’s Teukie hyung. He’s the oldest among us and he’s our leader.” Kangin replied. “He’s considered the umma of the group.”

Ryeowook chuckled. “Why is that?”

“Because… Because he just is.” Kangin shrugged.

“So if there’s an umma.. Who is the appa?”

Kangin blushed and rubbed his neck and the other members whistled playfully and laughed out loud beating Kangin’s chest.

“Kangin hyung is the appa, of course.” Sungmin laughed. “He and Teukie hyung are really close.”

“Oh.” Ryeowook smiled.

“So Wookie, did you remember anything from watching this?” Donghae asked, taking the laptop away.

Ryeowook shook his head. “Are… Are you sure that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter