A Monster

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whaa! Let go of-”

Ryeowook’s struggled on his bed as he felt strong hands cupping his mouth, not letting him to speak or scream. The hands stayed gripping on his mouth for a long time and as much as Ryeowook tried to scream for help, his voice was just muffled.

“Shhh shh! It’s me!”

Ryeowook stopped struggling and relaxed as hs eyes finally adjusted in the dark and he could make out Kyuhyun hovering over him in the dark hospital room. Ryeowook nodded and Kyuhyun let go of his hands, apologizing.

“Sorry baby, I didn’t mean to scare you like that.” Kyuhyun said. “The hospital won’t allow visitors after 10pm but I need to see you before you get discharged tomorrow.”

“It’s okay.” Ryeowook nodded. “What’s wrong, Kyu?”

“Why did you tell Hyungsik that you’d go home with him?” Kyuhyun hissed in annoyance. “Saying all that bull about husband and home.”

“Because,” Ryeowook slapped his arms. “I’m suffering from memory loss and the only person I remember is Hyungsik, don’t you remember?”

“So!?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. “You could have still said that you wanted to go home with us.”

“It’d turn out weird and Hyungsik would find out that I’ve told you about all of this.”

Kyuhyun sighed, frustrated. “I guess, you’re right. But I don’t like this.”

“I know you don’t.” Ryeowook took Kyuhyun’s hand and kissed it. “But trust me, I’ll be fine.”

“What if he touches you or forces you to do something you don’t like?” Kyuhyun asked. “I’m telling you, Wookie, you can’t go back with him.”

“I am, Kyu.” Ryeowook nodded. “Just trust me in this.”

“I really don’t like this.”

“I’m going to be fine.”

Kyuhyun nodded, Ryeowook’s hair. “I trust you in this, Wookie. But the minute he lays a hand on you, you’re getting out of there, do you understand me?”

“I will, Kyu. Don’t worry.”

Kyuhyun shook his head, leaning down to hug his lover. “I don’t think I’ll ever stop worrying about you, baby.”

Ryeowook hugged Kyuhyun back just as tightly, sighing in the younger’s chest. “Just remember our plan and this will end soon, Kyu.”

______________________________________________

“Isn’t it good to be back, Wookie baby?”

Ryeowook shook off his husband’s dirty hands off his shoulders as he dragged himself through the quiet house. The whole journey back, Hyungsik had been nothing but annoying to him. Talking to him sweetly in the car, making sweet gestures like patting his cheeks and touching his shoulders. It was disgusting. Especially now that Ryeowook knows about Hyungsik’s true colours. He was nothing but disgusted with the older.

“Don’t touch me.” Ryeowook warned.

Hyungsik chuckled. “You look down, Wookie ah. Is something bothering you?”

Ryeowook scoffed walking away into one of the guest rooms. He set his bag of clothes his hyungs had (unhappily) given him. Hyungsik followed after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter