The End Ver 2 Part 3

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Answer goddammit!”

Eunhyuk threw his phone against the wall, running his fingers through his hair furiously, sliding against the white walls. Eunhyuk could feel the tears, could feel his heart breaking, and could feel the world spinning a little too fast. Eunhyuk bit his arm wanting to keep himself from crying but ended up breaking into a sob.

“Why are they not answering?” Eunhyuk whispered to himself. “It’s almost 24 hours now.”

Ryeowook’s parents were still unreachable. Funny how life was so ing unfair. Ryeowook’s parents always, al-ing-ways, answered their phones whenever Ryeowook or the other members called them. But now… Wow, life just had a way of rubbing it in all their faces, didn’t they?

“There must be someway to change their minds.” Eunhyuk muttered to himself, wiping away his tears.

Eunhyuk took a deep breathe and gathered himself out of the cubicle, washing his face at the sink and then walked out of the toilet, towards s who were stoning or had fell asleep from the exhaustion of crying in the waiting room. They were waiting for the clock to strike 10. Once it’d struck 10 and Ryeowook’s parents were still MIA then… It was the end. The end of their eternal magnae. Eunhyuk had another two hours. Another two hours to convince his hyungs and dongsaengs that Ryeowook still had a chance. Hell! Shouldn’t he have just gone for the operation in the first place!? Eunhyuk had tried talking to them, pleading them, everything with them but they were still going on with their decision. Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do but whatever it was, he had to do it fast. He just had to.

With quiet steps, Eunhyuk sneaked out and towards one of the nurse’s counter and leaned against it, watching one of the nurses with full interest. The nurse seemed to notice this and started blushing out of a sudden.

“Eunhyuk oppa, I’m very sorry about what’s going on with Ryeowook oppa right now. I’m really a big fan.” She bowed.

Eunhyuk bowed back sincerely. “Kamsahaminda. How is he doing? Is there any news on Ryeowook?”

“No, we’re still waiting for the final decision and until then we can’t do anything about it.” The nurse answered. “Mianhe oppa.”

“It’s okay.” Eunhyuk gave a sad smile. “Is it okay if I see Kyuhyun though?”

The nurse bit her lip and hesisated. “We actually don’t allow guests-”

“This is really important. It’s for Wookie.”

The nurse sighed and nodded. “You’re lucky I’m a KyuWook fan, oppa.”

_________________________________________________________

“Kyu? You’re awake?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes were half-closed and at the sound of his hyung’s voice, he started to fully regain consciousness again. He didn’t know how long it had been already but he had been falling in and out of consciousness, always waking up to the same sounds of the beeps from the machines around him and the white walls. He watched with quiet eyes as Eunhyuk made his way towards his side, his hyung’s eyes full of tears as his lips trembled.

“Are.. Are you okay, Kyu?” Eunhyuk asked quietly.

Kyuhyun was so drowsy and sleepy that he just nodded, fighting his eyes from falling shut. He had been way too lonely and had missed his hyungs and Henry, all of them. Just seeing Eunhyuk there by his side made him feel safe and secured, made him feel a little at ease. But that still didn’t stop his heart from beating so much from worry.

“W…Why are… Why are you cry… crying, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice cracking.

Eunhyuk wiped his eyes and took Kyuhyun’s hands, giving it a little squeeze. “I’m just so glad to see you okay. Stop getting into accidents, Kyu ah.”

Kyuhyun wanted to laugh but he frowned instead since it was a lot easier and less painful. “I’ll keep… that in mi…mind next time…….. hyung.”

Eunhyuk was surprised by his magnae’s comeback even when he could barely talk. Eunhyuk shook his head and chuckled. They didn’t call him the evil magnae for nothing, he guessed. Kyuhyun managed a small smile as he gave Eunhyuk back a weak squeeze.

“H…Hyung, where’s… Where’s Wookie?”

Eunhyuk knew it was coming, he was prepared for it. What he wasn’t prepared for was how worried sick Kyuhyun looked when he was asking that question or how Kyuhyun said Ryeowook’s name with so much love.

“Wookie’s condition is very very bad, Kyu.” Eunhyuk told him slowly. “There’s a chance that he might not make it.”

Kyuhyun’s fingers went slumped against Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and then he closed his eyes. Eunhyuk felt bad for telling Kyuhyun especially when his evil magnae was in such a weak condition but still… He needed to tell Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun deserved to know. A tear slid out of Kyuhyun’s eyes and Eunhyuk wiped away the tear.

“I’m sorry, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun bit his lips so hard that he could feel the blood, he clentched his eyes shut but he still could feel the tears escaping hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter