Idols and their famous friends

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you not eating?”

Ryeowook stopped playing with his food and looked up to the owner of the voice. Hyungsik raised his eyebrows and Ryeowook shook his head, shrugging. Truthfully, Ryeowook had been exhausted from jet lag and all he wanted to do was just go to sleep and finally get some rest.

“Are you okay, Wookie?” Hyungsik asked. “You don’t look good.”

“I’m tired, hyung.” Ryeowook replied. “I think I’m just going to go in and get some rest.”

Hyungsik nodded. “I’ll clean up tonight; you should go and get some rest.”

“I’ll unpack some things tonight.”

Hyungsik waved his hands. “Nah, its okay, baby. You just go in and get some rest. You must be tired.”

Ryeowook nodded and left his food the way it is, pushing his plate away. He stood up and stretched before going into his bedroom and flopping down on his bed. Ryeowook closed his eyes and rested his head on the pillows feeling his head throb. He drank too much in Hawaii that was one thing he could remember. Soju bottles every single day, every single minute. Ryeowook couldn’t even remember the last time he drank anything other than SoJu. Ryeowook closed his eyes and tried getting some sleep knowing that it was always impossible with the little bits of memories always bothering him whenever he closed his eyes.

____________________________________________________________________

“You’re still watching this?”

Hyungsik came into the living room and jumped onto the couch next to Ryeowook. He had just finished doing a conference meeting call and came into the living room to a sad looking Ryeowook watching a group interview of Super Junior on his phone.

“Where is Ryeowook-shhi?” The MC asked looking around.

“Uri Ryeowook-shhi is on a break, umm healing break, he had some complications with his throat and needed to go on voice rest.” Eunhyuk explained.

“How long will he be away?”

“We’re not sure but we hope that he comes back as soon as possible, healthy of course.” Heechul answered this time.

“SM released a statement saying he was on vacation, was it a vacation for him to heal? Where is he now?”

“The most important thing right now is he is under a healing vacation and he’s really trying hard to come back healthy.”

Ryeowook chuckled to himself. “Smooth, Eunhyuk hyung.”

“They really know how to avoid questions, don’t they?” Hyungsik smiled.

Ryeowook stretched his arms. “It’s nice that they’re covering for me.”

“But you still look sad.”

“I kind of am.”

Hyungsik sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter