Our Promise

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wook.. Wookiee. What are you doing here?” Was the only thing Kyuhyun could managed before he realized how awkwardly close his and Sungmin’s lips were to each other. Kyuhyun quickly scrambled out of Sungmin’s bed.

“I… Hyungsik hyung had an emergency meeting and.. I came here to… see you..” Ryeowook rubbed his neck. “Umm.. What were… What were you doing?”

Sungmin gave Ryeowook a cute smile. “Nothing! Kyu here was just feeling lonely and so we decided to tickle each other to death, oh gosh Wookie, you should have seen the jealous look on your face.”

Sungmin laughed and patted Ryeowook’s head wanting to get Kyuhyun out of trouble and get out of the stick situation. Sungmin felt kind of guilty but then again, they weren’t doing anything so why was he even feeling guilty?

“O…Oh.” Ryeowook smiled, finally back to normal. “Well, it was kind of awkward.”

“Y..Yeah.” Kyuhyun said. “What happened to Hyungsik?”

“Kyu, he’s your hyung weather you like it or not, you know.” Sungmin warned.

Ryeowook giggled. “Hyungsik hyung had an emergency meeting at his office so I asked if he could drop me off here, I thought maybe you’d like to hang out?”

“That’d be great.” Kyuhyun nodded. “Sungmin hyung and I were just planning to go out and grab some Chinese food.”

“If you two want to make it a date, I don’t mind.” Sungmin smiled. “I’ll just catch up on my sleep.”

Kyuhyun frowned and pulled Sungmin’s hands. “Aniyo hyung, come on, the more the merrier.”

________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were surprisingly closer than Ryeowook had expected. Yes, they used to be close but after they stopped being roommates, they weren’t as close as before. Maybe, with Ryeowook moving out from the dorm, Kyuhyun started spending more time with the other members. Ryeowook nodded to himself, thinking that it was good that Kyuhyun was getting closer to the others and not just Ryeowook, himself. Ryeowook listened attentively as Sungmin and Kyuhyun went on and on about the game Heechul and Kyuhyun played that led to a Donghae and a crying Eunhyuk… Nope, nothing new there. Ryeowook smiled sadly suddenly feeling out of place.

“We should probably stop talking about this.” Sungmin said, grabbing Ryeowook’s hand. “We didn’t mean to make you sad, Wookie.”

Ryeowook smiled and shook his head.”It’s okay, hyung.”

Sungmin smiled. “So it’s your turn, tell us about Hyungsik or your house.”

Kyuhyun scoffed. “I rather listen to Wookie talking about his giraffes.”

Ryeowook gasped excitedly all of a sudden. “Talking about giraffe! Hyungsik hyung surprised me with the cutest giraffe toy in the morning just now! I was preparing breakfast for him and it was there right on the table behind me. So cutee!”

Kyuhyun frowned. “Romantic.”

Sungmin smacked the back of Kyuhyun’s head. “Aww Wookie, he sounds really nice.”

“He actually really is.” Ryeowook nodded proudly. “I’m thankful that I got someone as nice as him. Plus, it helps that’s he’s good-looking.”

Kyuhyun grimaced. “This conversation is starting to get awkward.”

Ryeowook grinned. “Aww is my gamekyu, jealous?”

Kyuhyun sipped on his drink. “You have no idea.”

The teasing were fun of course, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook teased each other all the time but Kyuhyun couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous everytime Ryeowook started talking about Hyungsik. Girraffe toy, cakes, scented shampoos and candles, chocolates, flowers, clothes… Is there anything that Hyungsik hadn’t bought him yet? It seemed that Ryeowook was teribly pampered by Hyungsik.

“Have the both of you talked about why he wanted to marry you in the first place?” Sungmin asked. “We’re all still curious about that.”

Ryeowook shrugged. “He just said that he was attracted to me from the first time he saw me and he wanted to get to know me better.”

“Still, it doesn’t make sense that he forced you into a sudden marriage.” Kyuhun said.

“Maybe he’s too used to having everything the easy way and that’s why he did all of this.” Sungmin reasoned out. “But it’s good to see that at least you’re happy, Wookie.”

Ryeowook smiled at Sungmin before placing his hands on Kyuhyun. “I bet I would be happier if I was married to Kyuhyun though.”

__________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook rubbed his back a few times before he winced. Rehearsals had been hell and he was getting worn out with each passing second. Eunhyuk and Shindong were both pushing all of them especially Ryeowook since he was a slow learner. Ryeowook didn’t blame them. Usually if they were still in the same dorm, Ryeowook would be able to practise with Eunhyuk till late night and get the moves right but now that he was married, he had to go home, Hyungsik would pick him up and he'd prepare dinner for Hyungsik. There was no time for extra rehearsals.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You don’t look so good.” Hyungsik asked, looking worriedly at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook stretched. “It’s nothing hyung, rehearsals have been tiring this week.”

“Are your members hard on you?”

Ryeowook nodded. “But it’s my fault anyway, I’m a slow learner.”

They were both in the Super Junior’s dance studio, waiting for the other members to arrive. Hyungsik was accompanying Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter