It's not the same

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the master bedroom, our room.”

Ryeowook couldn’t help but gasped at how huge the room was. It was so luxurious and beautiful and it looked like it cost a million. The room had a huge shining blank and white built in closet and the room was painted blue and white. Ryeowook felt himself sighing as his eyes landed on the soft and comfortable looking huge bed in front of them. If only that bed was meant for him and Kyuhyun….

“Umm… Are we… Are we going to sleep… Sleep together?” Ryeowook asked, nervously.

Hyungsik chuckled. “Of course, we’re married aren’t we?”

Ryeowook nervously smiled. “O.. Okay.”

“Why don’t you take some time to clean up and unpack and I’ll get dinner going? We can talk and get to know more during dinner?”

Ryeowook nodded. “Alright.”

_________________________________________________________________

Hyungsik smiled as he got the ingredients ready. The man of his dreams… He was finally here and right in front of him. Hyungsik knew that Ryeowook was still awkward around him but he knew that it would just be a matter of days. Hyungsik was going to do everything it took just for the boy to fall in love with him.

“Kim Ryeowook, you’re mine.”

__________________________________________________________________

“Wookie! Omo, how have it been??”

Ryeowook chuckled at how anxious his hyung sounded on the phone. He had promised Heechul that he would call once he was settled and of course, he would do that. Ryeowook felt lonely ever since he first stepped into the house. Yes, the house was amazing with a huge rich living room with soft and huge looking sofas, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi at the back of the house. And don’t even get started on the kitchen…. This house was just Ryeowook’s dream house to say the truth.

“Oh hyung, the house is amazing.” Ryeowook said. “Everything is so huge and beautiful here, it looks like a president’s house!”

“Is it far from our place?” Heechul asked but Ryeowook could hear a hint of hurt in his voice.

“Kind of, hyung.” Ryeowook answered. “Maybe 40 to 50 minutes drive.”

“Right…”

Silence..

“But hyung..” Ryeowook whispered.

“What’s wrong, Wookie?”

“It’s not the same.” Ryeowook bit his lips. “I feel so lonely.”

_________________________________________________________________

Heechul could picture Ryeowook alone in his oh-so-huge house, looking so sad and lonely. He gripped the phone tighter and felt his heart beating fast from the frustration.

“Whenever you’re lonely, Wookie. Just call us.” Heechul told Ryeowook. “We’ll have make time for you.”

“Thank you, hyung.” Heechul knew that Ryeowook was smiling. “Hyung, what are the others doing? Is… Is Kyu there?”

“Well Eunhyuk and Donghae went out, Sungmin is in his room and the others went to schedules. Everyone’s still a little bumped out so it’s kinda gloomy here. Especially Kyu.”

“Oh hyung, I wish everyone would stop feeling so bad.”

“You know we will never stop feeling bad for three ing years.”

Silence.

“Hyung, I’m going to make the most out of these three years.” Ryeowook happily told him. “The kitchen looks amazing and the swimming pool… And Hyungsik hyung have been so nice to me. Don’t worry about me, hyung.”

Heechul sighed. At least Ryeowook was satisfied with the house he would be living in for the three years. But how could Heechul not worry about him?

“Easier said than done, Wookie.” Heechul chuckled. “But at least you’re happy with the house. But Wookie… Are you and Hyungsik sleeping… together?”

“Ummm yeah. But it’s okay, hyung! T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter