Real Home

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO. Hyungsik was really going out of line here. Ryeowook sunk down in his chair, too heartbroken to say anything. He was going to tell Kyuhyun about the truth but now, having Kyuhyun hearing it from someone else… Ryeowook didn’t dare turn to see Kyuhyun’s reaction that was beside him. On the other side of the table, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kangin were already getting ready to lose it. Ryeowook had to do something. He reached under the table and found Kyuhyun’s hand, squeezing it, wanting to feel his support. But his heart sank when Kyuhyun pushed his hand away. He turned to Ryeowook and gave him a cold stare.

“What is he talking about, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Kyu, wait, listen to me-”

Kyuhyun stood up pushing away Ryeowook’s hands that were grabbing his arms. His face was red and he looked so mad. Kyuhyun didn’t bother with any explanations, all he knew was that he needed to ing kill Hyungsik even if it was the last thing he’d do. Soon, enough, the house went chaotic as the Super Junior members started punching and kicking Hyungsik and although it was an eight against one fight, Hyungsik was pretty strong. He avoided punches coming from different directions and even managed to shove away some of the Super Junior members. What was he, a freaking ninja?

“WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!?” Kyuhyun asked, giving Hyungsik another punch.

Hyungsik coughed once but shoved Kyuhyun on the floor, kicking him hard in the stomach. “Why don’t you ask him that?”

“He wouldn’t do something like that, you bastard!” Heechul yelled.

Kangin pulled Hyungsik up by his hair. “You ing touched him!”

Hyungsik managed to struggle his way out of Kangin’s tight grip. He was bleeding from head to toe and a part of Ryeowook felt satisfied looking at him like that. A part of him also felt touched how s had started attacking Hyungsik without asing for an explanation. It was like they knew all along that Ryeowook wasn’t at fault at all.

“I didn’t do it alone!” Hyungsik yelled. “I ed Ryeowook so what? He ed me back! He’s not your innocent little magnae you all think he is!”

“W..What?” Eunhyuk asked, disbelief written all over his face.

“You heard me.” Hyungsik smirked. “He was ing begging for it!”

Ryeowook shook his head. “You used me, hyung! You used me and you thought I wouldn’t remember anything!”

“You used him!?You ing him!?” Kyuhyun screamed, shaking with rage. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU ING BASTARD”

______________________________________________________________

“Hyung, I’m so sorry.”

Ryeowook whispered and Heechul embraced him into a tight hug. Ryeowook was shaking as he started sobbing. Everything was too overwhelming, he couldn’t think straight anymore. Hyungsik had ran out of the house when Kyuhyun lost it. Kyuhyun was beating the hell out of him and blood was everywhere. Hyungsik decided he had enough and decided to make a run for it. Before the SJ members could catch up with him, he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter