Beginning of the end

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wookie, I’m sorry for not being the hyung that failed you. Look at you, so handsome and perfect but what are you doing with a stranger up there? Kim Ryeowook, I don’t approve of this, I don’t approve of any of this. When I found out that you and Kyuhyun were dating, I flipped out. Not that I didn’t like it, of course I was happy for you but between you and Kyu, I have always loved you more as my dongsaeng. It is because Kyuhyun has Leeteuk so that’s why you have me? What I’m trying to say is that there will never be a guy perfect for you in my eyes.

I’m going to continue being overprotective of you. Thank you for sacrificing three years of your life to save your members and to keep the ELFs happy. I pushed into this, aish but I know even if the members and I hadn’t ask to accept the deal, you would do it anyway. This stranger… I hope that he won’t hurt you, Wookie. The way he looks at you is disturbing and Leeteuk and I are going to have a word with him right after this, don’t worry.

 “I do.”

As soon as Ryeowook said his I do hesitantly, Heechul turned to Kyuhyun. Heechul was a few seats away from Kyuhyun so he couldn’t reach out to comfort his dongsaeng. He saw Leeteuk and patting Kyuhyun and watching his evil magnae breaking down like that was so painful. Heechul and Leeteuk exchanged disappointed glances and Heechul turned back to his eternal magnae.

“You may now kiss your husband.”

Hyungsik softly placed his hands on both sides of Ryeowook’s waist. He pulled Ryeowook towards him softly and gave Ryeowook a gentle smile. He could feel the hallyu idol was nervous and hesitant by his touch. Hyungsik tipped Ryeowook’s chin with his finger and planted a soft kiss against Ryeowook’s soft lips. The boy’s lips were so soft and lustrous, Hyungsik could’t help but depened the kiss as he used his tongue to part Ryeowook’s mouth. He didn’t want to push Ryeowook too far and managed to lightly Ryeowook’s tongue with his once before he parted and ended the kiss. Hyungsik couldn’t help falling in love again as he watched his husband biting his lips nervously as the group, or least Hyungsik’s guests, cheered happily for them. 

_________________________________________________________________

 “Kyu, come on, we’ve played this game for three hours already. I’m going to die if you don’t buy me pizza now. You said that you would.” Ryeowook pouted.

“One more game and we’ll go out for pizza, Wookie. I promise, come on.” Kyuhyun laughed.

Ryeowook shook his head and groaned as Kyuhyun ignored him and restarted the game. Ryeowook pouted and folded his arms, not wanting to move to do anything. Kyuhyun laughed at how cute Ryeowook look just seating there like a child. Kyuhyun sat next to Ryeowook and poked his ribs making the poor eternal magnae jump.

“Yah, you know I hate it when you do that.” Ryeowook warned. “Don’t do that?”

“Then… How about this?”

Kyuhyun leaned forward to kiss Ryeowook’s beautiful lips. They were calling him, teasing him for so many years already. Kyuhyun had waited for so long and it was now or never. Ryeowook parted his mouth allowing Kyuhyun better access and both of them started doing things they never would imagine. Once they were breathless, they parted and Ryeowook moaned. His lips were swollen from the kiss and his cheeks were flushed and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but fall deeper in love with this perfect creature. That was the beginning of the en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter