Stupid smartass mouth

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungsik buttoned up his shirt and put on his tie, trying to tie it as he yawned for the hundredth time. Ryeowook was making breakfast outside in the kitchen and Hyungsik was getting ready to go to work. He sighed thinking about the movie night Ryeowook’s members had invited both of them to tonight. He knew something was odd when Ryeowook told him that he was invited. Ryeowook’s members never liked him, not one of them had ever even smiled at him. Why the sudden offer? Hyungsik knew something was up but he smiled to himself. Whatever Ryeowook’s members were planning, he would always be one step of them. Hyungsik heard a vibration and walked over to the side table, looking at Ryeowook’s phone.

“Message from Kyuhyun?” Hyungsik read out softly. “Good morning, Wookie. Just got a sudden urge to text you. Heechul hyung cooks the worst breakfast. Missing you. See you later in rehearsal, baby.”

Hyungsik scoffed as he reread the message. He knew, of course he knew that his husband was in a relationship with the pathetic Cho Kyuhyun. It was so obvious; Hyungsik figured that they were dating since their wedding when Kyuhyun walked out on them after he kissed Ryeowook for the first time. Just by looking at Kyuhyun’s name made Hyungsik annoyed and frustrated. Hyungsik deleted the message and smirked to himself. Cho Kyuhyun, you’re in for a hell of a ride.

“Hey Wookie hubby, can you help me with this damn tie?”

______________________________________________________

Ryeowook kicked the mirror in front of him annoyed that he screwed up his dance almost every time he tried. Eunhyuk patted his back and told him to take a break and joined the other members who had now mastered all the dance move and were not seating around the room, either chatting away or getting a short nap. Eunhyuk sat down and joined Donghae who was taking a nap, sneakily laying his head on Donghae’s chest. Kyuhyun watched as Ryeowook continued rehearsing, cursing softly every time he forgot a move. Kyuhyun stood up and walked over to Ryeowook, hugging his waist from behind.

“Relax, Wookie.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Ugh, how can I relax?!” Ryeowook half-shouted. “I’m so.. ugh… I’m so pathetic and useless.”

Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s neck. “No, you’re not. You just need more time.”

“I don’t have time.” Ryeowook snapped. “I don’t have the freaking time.”

Kyuhyun’s arms tightened around Ryeowook. “Wookie, come on, don’t say this. You’re the last to ever give up.”

Ryeowook sighed. “You’re right, I shouldn’t be like this.”

“That’s right. Come on, I’ll teach you some while Eunhyuk hyung gets some rest.”

Ryeowook turned in Kyuhyun’s arms and hugged Kyuhyun, hanging his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck. He tiptoed and pecked Kyuhyun’s lips, smiling into the kiss. Why was Kyuhyun being so sweet to him these past few days? Whatever that happened that changed him, Ryeowook was thankful. Ryeowook loved how Kyuhyun was paying extra attention to him, paying him small little visits, making him lunch (although Ryeowook had to admit Kyuhyun’s cooking is a little… errr.), helping him with little things.. Ryeowook rested his chest against Kyuhyun, loving the way his arms were wrapped tightly around him. With Kyuhyun, it felt like he was going to be his hero forever. Kyuhyun’s arm made him feel so loved and protected.

“If I keep this up, I’m going to replace you as the worst dancer in SuJu.” Ryeowook teased.

Kyuhyun frowned. “Yah , we’re both practically the same.”

__________________________________________________

“Why are we doing this again?”

Heechul whispered to Kyuhyun, gritting his teeth. Both Hyungsik and Ryeowook had arrived at their dorm. Hyungsik and Ryeowook were carrying plastic bags of goodies and snacks and passed them to Sungmin.

“Hyungsik hyung bought these for all of you.” Ryeowook said proudly.

“Oh thanks, Hyungsik. You didn’t have to trouble yourself.” Siwon bowed.

“It’s nothing.” Hyungsik replied, bowing back.

Ryeowook scanned around the room and saw Heechul and Kyuhyun at the far end of the room, whispering to each other, their eyes shooting daggers at Hyungsik. Ryeowook narrowed their eyes at them and they smiled innocently at Ryeowook. Ryeowook shook his head but couldn’t help but chuckle. One by one the members came up and introduced themselves to Hyungsik and Ryeowook watched in amazement how his hyungs were suddenly so friendly. Heechul and Kyuhyun were the last to come up to Hyungsik. Heechul held out his hands and shook his hand with Hyungsik, making sure he stared into the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter