WHAT?!

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah there, you scared me, Wookie.”

Kangin rubbed his chest as he switched on the lights in the living room. Why was his eternal magnae seating in the dark all alone… eating a huge chocalte cake to himself? Kangin shook his head. A lot had happened when he was gone for the army. Too many things apparently. Ryeowook ignored him, which Kangin found weird but just kept quiet as he walked past him to grab a drink.

“Why aren’t you asleep yet, Wookie?” Kangin asked.

“Can’t sleep.” Ryeowook muttered.

Kangin chuckled watching his eternal magnae shoving spoon after spoon of cake into his mouth. “Slow down with the cake there, Wookie. You’re stuffing all of it in your mouth.”

“Hmmphhh.”

Kangin laughed and ruffled Ryeowook’s hair. “Try to get some sleep, alright? We got rehearsals in the morning.”

“Araso hyung.”

Kangin nodded and set his mug in the sink, hesistating if he should wash it or not. Before the army, his army, laziness would get the better of him but after army, he was a changed man. Even as simple as washing a mug meant something to him. He should’t take advantage of others and clean up after his own mess. Kangin finally the tap and started washing the mug while he turned to the quiet Ryeowook. That’s strange… Ryeowook looked so sad just seating there alone. He stopped eating now, gripping the spoon tight in his hands.

“Wookie, are you alright?” Kangin asked.

Ryeowook nodded and stood up. “The cake taste a little weird, hyung.”

“What’s wrong?” Kangin wiped his hands. “Do you want me to have a taste of it?”

“Aniyo hyung, I’m just going to throw it away.”

Ryeowook stood up with the cake dumping the half-eaten thing straight into the bin and washing his hands and splashing some water on his face. He felt… Weird all of a sudden. Ryeowook felt like he was sweating and it was too warm although the weather outside was windy and raining. Ryeowook felt his mind suddenly spinning and he gripped the counter as tight as he could, afraid that he would fall. Kangin who was watching him noticed how Ryeowook had suddenly wobbled back quickly ran to his side and grabbed Ryeowook’s arms.

Kangin patted Ryeowook’s back. “Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter