I'm Kyuhyun's

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Get out.”

Ryeowook was thankful that his voice didn’t fail him. He wanted to get this done and over with and it was a good thing that his voice was perfectly fine despite his body. Ryeowook glared at Hyungsik who chuckled lightly as he took a seat next to him on the hospital bed. Being alone in a room with Hyungsik… This wasn’t good. Especially with his body in such a weak and helpless condition.

“Get out, Hyungsik hyung.” Ryeowook sneered. “I don’t want to see you ever again.”

“Woah there, baby.” Hyungsik grinned. “Don’t you even miss me just a little bit?”

“No.”

“Doctor Siwan warned me about your moodswings.” Hyungsik grinned. “You know, he’s one of my good friends.”

“Like I care.”

“Fiesty.” Hyungsik chuckled. “You only get hotter and hotter, don’t you?”

“I don’t want to play any of your games, hyung. I’m done.”

“There’s no such thing as done, Wookie. You’re married to me for three years and I want you to come back.”

“No! I’m done with you, Hyungsik hyung. Go away!”

Hyungsik’s eyes were dark now. “Don’t you remember what you signed for in the first place? Your group’s ing careers. Do you want Super Junior to disband?”

Ryeowook scoffed. “Right now, I don’t really care anymore! I just want you out of my life, hyung. Stop ruining my life!”

Hyungsik was boiling. Even Ryeowook could see how obviously mad he was right now but he didn’t care. Ryeowook had enough of everything he had gone through. It was tiring and Ryeowook was done suffering so much alone. He wasn’t strong enough to continue on. Hyungsik was just going to continue ruining his life and Ryeowook wanted it to stop. He wanted the man gone far away from him.

“Wookie, you’re mine for three years.” Hyungsik gritted his teeth. “There’s no way out so why don’t you just enjoy it while you still can?”

Ryeowook shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. “I’m Kyuhyun’s. I will never be yours.”

Hyungsik gripped Ryeowook’s hair, tugging it hardly making the other wince in pain. “Listen to me, Wookie. You don’t know what I’m capable of.. Do you know that Kyuhyun was supposed to be dead by now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter