Happy Giraffe

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I die a little every time I see Wookie all y and manly like this because of his ing hair. <3

____________________________________

“Thank you for not being as rough as he was.”

Kyuhyun heard Ryeowook whispering. Kyuhyun tilted his head and watched his lover’s face blank without any expression. Both of them were lying facing each other, both of them and breathing heavily after their second time making love. Making love with Ryeowook was just simply… Amazing. Kyuhyun couldn’t describe the feelings he felt right now. He was too happy and his heart was bursting with joy. But after their second time, Ryeowook seemed… He was just unreadable. Both of them lay facing each other, just staring quietly as Ryeowook Kyuhyun’s while Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s hair.

“Did he hurt you, baby?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

Ryeowook shook his head. “Aniyo but he was really rough. I knew you wouldn’t treat me like that for our first time.”

“Of course not, Wookie.” Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook. “You are so precious and fragile.”

“He didn’t treat me like I was precious and fragile.” Ryeowook closed his eyes. “He said he loved me but he didn’t treat me like that.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but feel jealous at how painful Ryeowook sounded talking about Hyungsik. Honestly, why were they even talking about Hyungsik after two rounds of mindblowing ? Was he not as good as Hyungsik? Ryeowook talking about Hyungsik after lovemaking was a little bit of a turn off. It had Kyuhyun thinking that… Ryeowook’s mind wasn’t fully thinking about just him. He was thinking of Hyungsik too. Kyuhyun didn’t know if it was good or bad but it was really getting on his nerves. Weeks had passed and there was no sign of Hyungsik, why was Ryeowook still thinking and worrying about him? When will Wookie ever forget about Hyungsik….

________________________________________________

“Someone looks like a happy giraffe today.”

Ryeowook felt someone ruffling his already-made hair and frowned looking up to a grinning Donghae. Donghae patted Ryeowook’s shoulder and sat next to him, grabbing a slice of fruit that Ryeowook was cutting.

“Do you know how much I miss having you around in this house?” Donghae whined. “No one even bothered to cut or hell, no one even bought home any fruits when you weren’t around.”

Ryeowook laughed. “I miss spoiling hyung too with all my cookings.”

Donghae smiled warmly. “It’s really good having you back, Wookie.”

“It’s good to be back, hyung.. Really good to be back.”

“So it’s that why you’re here all smiling and blushing to yourself?” Donghae grinned mischievously. “I’ve been watching you, you know.”

“What? Hyung, you’re insane.”

Donghae gasped dramt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter