Beep

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You ing dare talk back to me like that!?”

He was out of his mind. Hyungsik was losing it and Ryeowook winced as Hyungsik slapped him again. He didn’t know how many times Hyungsik had already done that but he did know that his cheeks were stinging with so much pain that he could feel his lips bleeding. Ryeowook fell backwards hard, his back hitting the floor with no mercy. Ryeowook cried out and screamed when Hyungsik grabbed a fisful of hair and pulled him up to face him. His eyes were red and dangerous. He wasn’t the Hyungsik that Ryeowook used to know.

“You’re going to regret this, Ryeowook.” Hyungsik gritted his teeth. “You’re going to regret this so badly.”

Hyungsik grabbed Ryeowook’s chin forcefully and just as he was about to shove down his tongue to Ryeowook’s throat, a fist hit him right in the nose. There was a loud cracking noise and Ryeowook whimpered from the pain he felt in his hands. Hyungsik screamed in pain and his nose started bleeding. With Hyungsik distracted, Ryeowook managed to struggle free.

“Don’t touch me!” Ryeowook shoved Hyungsik away as far as he could and made a run for it.

Ryeowook ran to the closest room and locked himself in their bedroom out of fear and pain. His back was hurting from the fall and he was tired and breathless from all that abuse from Hyungsik. Realizing that locking himself in one of Hyungsik’s own house room was a ing stupid idea, Ryeowook groaned and slid down against the door, taking out his phone from his pocket with shaking hands while wiping his tears frantically. He dialled the number he knew by heart and cursed when the first call didn’t go through. He tried again and this time there was a missed call. He called again for the second time.

“Come on, come on, pick up, Kyu.” Ryeowook begged to himself.

Finally! “Wookie! Guess what!? You’ll never believe-”

“Kyu,” Ryeowook cried. “Please please come quick.”

“W.. What’s happening, Wookie? Did Hyungsik hurt you? Are you alright?” Kyuhyun’s vice sounded panicky from hearing Ryeowook crying.

“I…” BANG. “Oh god, Kyu.” BANG. “Please come quick!”

_______________________________________________________

 “Wookie what’s wro-”

Beeeeep.

God. Kyuhyun paled as he tried calling Ryeowook again, panicking even more when Ryeowook’s phone was out of service. Ryeowook was crying on the phone begging for him to come quick and … He sounded scared too. His voice was croaky unlike his usual sweet smooth voice. Kyuhyun stepped on his pedal with more force, having a bad feeling about all of this. Hyungsik was definitely hurting Ryeowook. Kyuhyun looked down to his phone and started dialling again… Beep beep beep. Goddamnit, still no answer. Kyuhyun was speeding as he avoided the honking vehicles that were pissed at him but he cearly didn’t bothered about any of them. The only thing he knew right now was that he was still thirty minutes away from where Ryeowook was and a ing lot can happen in thirty minutes. He looked down to his phone again and this time called s.

Finally, Kangin answered the phone. “We’re on our way.”

“Wookie’s in trouble, how far are you guys?” Kyuhyun demanded.

“What happened? We’re reaching in forty. What happened to Wookie, Kyu?” Kangin asked his voice raising.

“Forty minutes!? Aish!” Kyuhyun threw the phone away, pressing the pedat at full force. “Hang in there, Wookie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter