The End

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, my handsome prince.”

Ryeowook felt soft kisses being pressed to his collarbones and up his throat to his smiling lips. He blinked twice and sighed when his vision adjusted to the most handsome man staring right at him on his opposite side. Ryeowook blushed at those deep eyes piercing into his.

“I love it when you blush every morning.” Kyuhyun grinned.

Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s tomato cheeks and Ryeowook giggled, burying his face in the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck, giving him soft kisses. Kyuhyun held his husband against him tight, just wanting to feel his warmth and pulse against him.

“Your massage therapy is in three hours.” Kyuhyun whispered. “I’ve cooked breakfast, come on, let’s have you washed up and we can spend some time together before I start work.”

“You look exhausted, Kyu.” Ryeowook said, the first time that morning. “You’ve been taking care of me a lot and I think you really need a break, Kyu. I’m getting better and better every day so please stop babying m-”

“It’s okay, baby. I’m really fine.” Kyuhyun smiled. "Plus, you're going to comeback in another two months and I've been telling the fans how great I've been taking care of you. You wouldn't want the fans to think that I'm lying right?"

Ryeowook avoided eye contact with Kyuhyun just for a brief moment before turning back to him to give him a sweet smile and a fast peck, chuckling and shaking his head. He nodded at last and Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook up and into the shower into the chair they had put in there.

“You sure you can manage on your own?” Kyuhyun bit his lips worryingly.

“I’m sure.” Ryeowook nodded.

“Alright, but I’ll leave the door open. If there’s anything you need, shout for me okay?” Kyuhyun made sure. “I’ll heat up our breakfast.”

Ryeowook nodded and Kyuhyun stayed awhile, leaning against the door as he observed his husband reaching out for the hand held shower head Kyuhyun had passed him earlier on and started wetting his beautiful body. Beautiful, bruised, wounded body. Two months… Two months and those scars and bruises were still there haunting the both of them. They said that scars will heal but… How much longer were they going to take for Ryeowook to completely heal?

“Why are you still there?” Ryeowook whispered, not taking his eyes off his arms as he rubbed himself.

“Just thinking.”

“About me.” Not a question, just a statement.

“Yeah.”

“You should stop worrying so much.”

“I….” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I can’t. And I won’t.”

“I wasn’t a good boyfriend to begin with. And if I have cared a little bit more, loved you a little bit more, none of this would happen.”

Ryeowook looked up this time, eyes staring straight into Kyuhyun’s. “Kyu, don’t say that.”

“No, Wookie.” Kyuhyun gripped his hands. “You and I both know it’s the truth.”

“Kyu…” Ryeowook held out his hands.

Kyuhyun took slow steps towards Ryeowook, taking away the shower head from his hands and set it back in place, letting the water from above wetting both him and Ryeowook. He took Ryeowook’s hands in his and got down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter