What do you think of Hawaii

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you excited for our monthsary, tomorrow?”

Kyuhyun whispered with a low cool voice into Ryeowook’s ear making the older blush. Ryeowook spun around and hung his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun grinned and pulled Ryeowook closer by his waist. Ryeowook admitted he loved doing this with Kyuhyun the most. It always felt… Right. Ryeowook was thankful how Kyuhyun was the least affected member about everything that had been going on. He admitted that he was mad a little but Kyuhyun promised Ryeowook that he was happier for Ryeowook than mad.

“What do you have in mind?” Ryeowook asked curiously.

Kyuhyun pecked Ryeowook’s lips. “A surprise.”

Ryeowook pouted making Kyuhyun grinned as he bent down and softly kissed Ryeowook’s lips. Kyuhyun used his tongue to part Ryeowook’s mouth and started harassing his lover’s mouth, and biting. Ryeowook responded back eagerly and desperately as he moaned softly and his fingers tightened on Kyuhyun’s hair, pulling his head closer.

“YAH GET A ROOM BOTH OF YOU!”

Kyuhyun tsk-ed and both he and Ryeowook broke apart, Ryeowook blushing furiously as s watched them while Kyuhyun frowning. The members were used to seeing them kiss but they always preferred to do light PDA in front of the members.

“I’d get a room if all of you just left already.” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Are you speaking informally to me?” Heechul asked.

“No, hyung.” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically.

“Come on, let Wookie continue his rehearsal and stop distracting him.” Shindong pushed Kyuhyun away. “I still have to teach him another part of the choreography.”

“Why isn’t Eunhyuk hyung teaching me?” Ryeowook asked, confused. “Where is he and Donghae hyung?”

“He’s… Well, they’re coming in a bit later.” Sungmin rubbed his neck.

Sungmin was avoiding Ryeowook’s eyes and Ryeowook knew on the spot that Sungmin was lying. Could it be that Eunhyuk and Donghae were so mad at him that they didn’t want to see him? Ryeowook personally liked it better when Eunhyuk taught him their dance routine to say the truth. Shindong is great and all but Shindong was a little less patient, plus, Ryeowook was not close to Shindong like he was with Eunhyuk. They started practising and Ryeowook was stressed out of his mind, trying to keep up with Shindong. Halfway through rehearsing, Eunhyuk and Donghae came in but they paid no attention to Ryeowook. Ryeowook bit back hurtful tears as he heard Shindong softly cursed when Ryeowook got his dance moves wrong for the fifth time now.

“You know what,” Shindong said, losing his patience. “Let’s just take a break. Wookie, you’re distracted and I want you stop thinking about whatever it is on your mind and start concentrating.”

“He’s probably thinking about Hyungsik.” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk but it was probably loud enough for everyone to hear. Pabo Donghae.

Ryeowook spun around to face Eunhyuk and Donghae, a little pissed off and disappointed. “No, I’m not!”

“Careful there, Hae.” Eunhyuk said his voice full of venom. “Hyungsik might use his money to pay SM to get rid of us for hurting Wookie.”

“What are you talking about, hyung?” Ryeowook asked, trying hard to hold back his tears. “Why are you suddenly so annoyed with me? What did I do to you?”

Eunhyuk pointed his fingers at Ryeowook’s chest. “You’re stupid if you don’t know why we’re acting this way.”

Kyuhyun pulled the shocked Ryeowook into his chest, wanting the members to stop the fight before everything ended up worst. “Yah yah, stop this.”

“What do you mean, stop it?” Eunhyuk glared. “You said it yourself, Kyu, that you were going to talk to him about it. Why aren’t you doing it?”

“Ta.. Talk to me abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter