Saranghae Heechul hyung

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook stared at himself in the mirror, his reflection a stranger to him. Ryeowook had full make up on his hair was styled up so perfectly that it took the styles at least two hours to get him ready., Ryeowook was wearing a white suit and he adjusted his already perfect tie for the hundredth time again, feeling so nervous. A knock came from the door and the door opened. Ryeowook gasped and jumped up shocked by his four guests. Leeteuk and Yesung were both looking confused (and handsome) in their full army uniform while Zhou Mi and Henry looked lost and tired, they must have just flown down here from China.

“Leeteuk hyung?! Yesung hyung?!” Ryeowook hugged both of them tightly then moved to Zhou Mi and Henry. “What are you doing here?”

Henry shrugged. “Someone just picked us up. What’s going on, hyung?”

“Where are the others?” Yesung asked looking around.

“Umm… I don’t know.” Ryeowook answered.

Leeteuk grabbed Ryeowook’s shoulder. “Wookie, what’s wrong? What’s happening here?”

“I’m getting married, hyung.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leeteuk paced the empty hallway while his dongsaengs stared at him. He couldn’t believe everything that was happening. Was this really happening? Ryeowook was blackmailed into a marriage just so he could save Super Junior?

“Hyung, where’s the others?” Henry asked. “You don’t think that they won’t come right?”

“Oh trust me Henry, I know my boys and they’ll come alright but there’s no way they’ll let Ryeowook-”

“Jungsoo ah!”

Leeteuk spun around to Heechul’s voice. True enough, all the members were present and there were all rushing towards Leeteuk. All of them exchanged quick hugs before Leeteuk explained to s how the four of them got there.

“Where’s Wookie now?” Kyuhyun asked, worriedly.

“He’s inside. LSM hyungnim went in to talk to him.” Yesung replied.

“Hyung, we’re not letting Wookie do this right?” Sungmin asked. “Even if it’s just for three years.”

Leeteuk nodded. “There’s no way I’m letting Ryeowook do this.”

Heechul nodded. “Good because we have a plan.”

________________________________________________________________________________

“Ah how is the groom feeling today?” Lee Soo Man smiled warmly at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook bowed slightly but didn’t give his fake CEO a reply. Lee Soo Man sat on a chair and smiled at Ryeowook inspecting his every move.

“Your husband is such a nice gentleman, isn’t he?” LSM grinned. “Getting special permission from the army camp for Leeteuk and Yesung to be here and he got Henry and Zhou Mi a private jet to fly here just for you.”

Ryeowook gave a small smile. “He shouldn’t have.”

“Are you excited to meet him?” Lee Soo Man asked.

Ryeowook kept quiet at this question too ignoring the older man completely as he pretended to check his hair in his reflection. Lee Soo Man chuckled making Ryeowook annoyed and mad.

“Your other members are here by the way.” Lee Soo Man smirked. “But they don’t look too happy.”

“Heechul hyung? Kyuhyun? The rest are here?” Ryeowook spun around in shock. “Jinjja?”

“Deh, Wookie. But why do I have a feeling that your troublesome members have something up their sleeve?”

Ryeowook bit the insides of his cheeks unable to say anything. Truthfully, Ryeowook knew that s would show up. He just knew it. He had his doubts at first but he knew s too much. They were a family and their brotherhood was always underestimated. At times like this, Ryeowook was confident that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter