Tokyo Dome

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wookie, I’m so sorry for saying that! You know I don’t mean it right? I was only saying that cuz I was pissed at Hyungsik. He had his hands all over you when I clearly warned him that he shouldn’t ever touch you. Wookie, I’m feeling so guilty now… T.T”

Blablabla, Heechul. Hyungsik looked around the room and thankfully, Ryeowook was having his shower. He deleted the message, smirking to himself. It wasn’t his fault Ryeowook trusted the world so much that he didn’t lock his phone. It wasn’t his fault s had such a negative behaviour. If this kept up, it was going to make Hyungsik’s job a lot easier. Ryeowook came out from the bathroom and Hyungsik quickly put the phone away. Hyungsik rested against the bed headboard watching his gorgeous husband dry his hair. Ever since they came back, Ryeowook had been quiet, obviously hurt by Heechul’s words. Hyungsik walked over and surprised Ryeowook and when he pulled him in for a tight hug.

“For what it’s worth, I think that you’re amazing.” Hyungsik whispered in Ryeowook’s ear. “And I think that you’re the most good-looking person I’ve ever seen.”

Ryeowook smiled. “Thanks for defending me back there. But Heechul hyung is right. We need to promote the group and I’m not good enough yet.”

“Don’t say that, Wookie.” Hyungsik Ryeowook’s cheeks. “You’re already the best and if your members can’t see it then they’re just plain blind and stupid.”

“They’re not.” Ryeowook shook his head and smiled. “They have their reasons. But thanks for trying to make me feel better, hyung. I really appreciate it.”

The hardest part of it all was that Ryeowook was a loving person. He loved s despite everything and anything. Hyungsik shook his head thinking how hard it was going to be for him to get Ryeowook all for himself. The members were already rude and they were already doing a good job of destroying their image on their own but now the problem was Ryeowook’s view on s. Hyungsik needed to do something, just one small thing to get Ryeowook to open his eyes and realize s were not who he really thought they were.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung, really, I think Wookie should replace me, I don’t feel well.”

They were on the set of Weekly Idol getting ready with hair and makeup as Kyuhyun held up a tissue at his nose, groaning. Heechul narrowed his eyes and frowned. One thing his evil magnae was never able to do was act when he was surrounded with s. His acting in front of the members big time. Heechul smacked the back of Kyuhyun’s head.

“Stop making me feel guilty!” Heechul groaned. “Aish, I deserve to die.”

“Wookie must be really mad.” Eunhyuk sighed.

“I just didn’t want to give in, in front of Hyunsik.” Heechul said. “I didn’t want that bastard to think that he’s right. Aish, me and my stupid ego.”

“Did Wookie really didn’t reply your text, hyung?” Kangin asked, worriedly.

“He didn’t give even one reply.” Heechul shook his head.

“Hyung, the recording doesn’t start in another two hour.” Kyuhyun looked at his watch. “I can make it down to Sukira and switch positions with Wookie. I’ll take over Sukira while Wookie rushes down here, I really don’t mind.”

Heechul bit his lips. “Manager hyung will kill you for doing this, you sure about this?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “If it’s for Wookie, I really don’t care.”

“Alright then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter