You whiny es

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun the small purple box in his hands, sighing to himself. It was his monthsary with Ryeowook but he wasn’t in the mood for anything. He bought Ryeowook a watch, one that Ryeowook had been talking about and eyeing for weeks now but looking at the watch, it was so pathetic compared to the things Hyungsik had bought for Ryeowook all these while. Of course, Kyuhyun still loved Ryeowook but with everything that was happening, Kyuhyun was starting to wonder if their love was just one-sided. Had Ryeowook fallen in love with Hyungsik and completely forgotten about Kyuhyun?

“Do you think he’ll come around today?” Sungmin asked, quietly.

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I don’t know hyung. I don’t know anything anymore.”

Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a squeeze on his shoulder. “Don’t give up on him, Kyu. If you love him, fight for him.”

“I love him, hyung and I don’t think I will ever give up on him.” Kyuhyun looked away and gripped the box. “But what’s the point of it all if everything is just one sided?”

____________________________________________________________

“We shouldn’t have done that.”

Heechul whispered into the phone as he leaned against the wall. He didn’t want to do it but he had to with how the problem was becoming messier and messier. Heechul didn’t want to burden their leader but Leeteuk was usually the one who settled all this kind of messes. Without him, everything was just going downhill twice as fast. Super Junior needed their leader back. Leeteuk was thankfully off army duty at the time and Heechul updated Leeteuk on everything that happened.

“Did you get any proof that this is all Hyungsik’s doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“No, but I know that it’s his. I just know it.” Heechul answered.

“Get the proof, collect them.” Leeteuk suggested. “If Hyungsik used money to bribe the producers, think of how easy it will be for us to get the proof since the producers are so cheap. Did you forget, we have Siwon. Siwon knows people everywhere and if Hyungsik isn’t playing fair, we have to step up too. I know it’s not nice and it’s not our style to play dirty but right now, we have to do everything it takes to get Wookie back.”

“Yah, you’re right! Ugh, why didn’t any of us think of Siwon? Even that horse himself didn’t even think about it!”

“You’re all pathetic without me, aren’t you?” Leeteuk chuckled. “But Heenim, honestly speaking, I wouldn’t have blamed any of you. It sounds like Hyungsik is a really cunning one and all of you are just too worried about Wookie that you’re losing it. But our eternal magnae is soft-hearted; you have to always remember that. He always see the good in people. You have to slowly talk to him and best if you provide evidence. Wookie is nice but he’s not stupid. He’ll come around when you slowly start convincing him that Hyungsik is the bad guy. Right now, Hyungsik managed to convince Ryeowook that we are the bad ones and Wookie is slowly starting to believe it because of the fight that happened.”

Heechul groaned out in frustration. “You need to come back. This is all just too hard for us.”

“Trust me, I wish I could.” Leeteuk whispered. “It’d break my heart if anything happened to the group when I’m not there. I’m really thankful that you called to update me. I was starting to get a feeling that something was going wrong.”

“Hell broke loose the moment Ryeowook got married to that sick bastard.”

“Start apologizing to him. Be nice to Wookie, get the proof first and then you talk to Ryeowook about this and that’ll get him convinced. He must be sensitive about the members hating on Hyungsik now so it’s best if you avoid talking about Hyungsik with him.”

“Why can’t I think of any of this?”

“Because you’re a pabo.”

“I’m closer to Wookie though... Why can’t I take better care of him?”

Leeteuk laughed. “I practically raised all of you whiny es.”

________________________________________________

Heechul talked the members and told them about Leeteuk’s plan before they headed down to the rehearsal. Siwon didn’t like the idea of using his wealth but he agreed anyway thinking that this was a serious problem and if he were Ry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter