Drastic Measures

Don't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello hello! A new KyuWook story because this idea just keep popping in my head so I decided to give it a shot, please leave your comments and thoughts about it and for those readers for I'm Okay, you'll find some similarities so I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I'm Okay. I'm not sure about a sequel for I'm Okay, I'm still deciding but whatever it is, I hope you enjoy. :)

***************************************************

 “Jeongmallo?!!”

Everyone was getting tired of the rumours that were going around. They wished they would just know if the rumour was indeed true. It wasn’t a something to joke about; this was their jobs they were talking about here. There was a rumour going around SM that one of the group’s contract was in danger of termination. Why? And definitely, who?

“They want to see us tomorrow.” Kangin sighed.

“You don’t think that the rumour is true, right hyung?” Sungmin asked, looking worriedly. “I mean… They won’t terminate our contract right? We just renewed it!”

“Plus, we’ve been doing great all the time, why would they suddenly want to terminate us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yah, we don’t know what’s really going on here so don’t think about it too much.” Heechul tried calming his dongsaengs down.

“But hyung…. If it’s true… What’s going to happen to us?” Siwon asked, biting his lips.

“Yah, Siwon ah, don’t say such things.” Heechul said again.

All of them looked around worriedly. The rumours had gone around SM for a week with no one knowing where it came from and why was there suddenly such a rumour. SNSD and Fx girls were always talking about it, the boys in SM tried avoiding that topic altogether.

***************************************************    

Ryeowook sighed as he watched everyone in the room turned pale and then one by one started standing up and shouts and screams were thrown across the room. He knew, of course he knew. Lee Soo-Man had already gave him an early warning and he ignored it, thinking that it was just a silly request. But no, look at what is at stake now. Super Junior was at risk of disbanding if he didn’t do anything.

“Hyung-nim, what do you mean we’re not popular enough?” Heechul raised his voice. “We’ve done five Super Shows and all the tickets were sold out, there’s no way we’re not bringing this company enough money and fame. We’re Hallyu stars!”

“Hyung-nim, why is this suddenly happening?” Eunhyuk questioned, his voice shaking. “I don’t think we deserve this after everything.”

“All of you calm down and seat down first.” Lee Soo-Man motioned for everyone to seat down. “You see… EXO have been getting a lot of fans and recently even ELFs are neglecting you. EXO is in demand but we can’t help to expand their popularity because we already have so many sponserships for you. Sponsers only want one group and because everything has been given to SuJu, EXO doesn’t get many chances. Therefore, we’ve been getting fans telling us that Super Junior is getting too old.”

“OLD?” Heechul exploded.

“Sooner or later, most of the members are going to go into the army and you’re going to disband.” Lee Soo-man said calmly, eyeing Ryeowook. “The decisions haven’t been made just yet but I’m just telling that this might happen to you.”

***************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter