Chapter 9

All started from a simple bump

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!”

Its 12/01/14. D.O and Kai birthday party. Since on that day itself the members have practice for their upcoming concert with the dancer, xuan and eunhwa were both there.

“Xuan ah what did you get for them?”

“secret”

“ehhhhh, tell meee!”

“Over my dead body!”

“Asih fine!’

“saengil chukka kai and d.o oppa” Xuan said as she handed them their presents.

“Thanks dongsaeng!”

Everybody just hang around the training room eating the cakes.

“anyway you heard about the recent rumors?”

“What rumors?”

“That SM is planning to debut another girl group after debuting F(x) years ago”

“Really?! I hope that’s true man!”

“Unnie jinjja-yo?”

“uh what thing true or not xuan ah?”

“SM debuting a girl group this year”

“I don’t know, but I hope its true!”

Meanwhile at exo corner

I wonder what xuan got for me. Kai thought as he unwrapped the present. Well apparently, xuan decided to give kai a ssurprise and wrapped the present with tons of layers, it’s the 6th layer kai has unwrapped.

“I love xuan present for kai man”

“I know right”

“Look at jong in pissed off face”

Xuan you will get it from me later! That was what kai thought as he was unwrapping the 8th layer. Finally at the 10th layer came the present

The first thing he saw was a note saying “Don’t get angry jjong oppa^^” Kai smiled and chuckled at the note. Putting the note aside, he open the box, inside was a pretty looking leather bracelet that say” Where there’s a will, there’s a way” It’s simple but somehow it’s glowing. He open the nicely make card.

“Annyeong jjong oppa! Mianhe, I couldn’t go out to buy for you something. This is my favorite bracelet, I brought it at Singapore before I came to korea, it’s a couple bracelet with my friend and when I saw it, it always give me tons of energy. I know things are tough for you, and its wearing you out, I hope this would give you some energy! Think of it when you are giving up or tired and I hope it would give you the energy to preserve one! Saranghae! Saengil chu ka oppa!”

A single tear rolled down kai cheeks. Sure, he received hundreds or even thousands of present, more expensive than this but nothing is more meaningful than this. He saw xuan always wearing this bracelet if not it would be on her bag, and he realized she would look at it and smiled.

He was more than thankful that xuan is willing to give him such an important thing to her for him.

As for D.O lets just say, xuan personally wake up extra early to cook him a bento set.

“kyungsoo-ah give hyung some please”

“Andwae! No way! Hyung go awayyyyyyyyyyy!”

“Tsk selfish!”

“whatever! Yummmm!’

 

A month passed, the rumors died down and things went as per normal. Training continue for xuan and her unnies. And of course school, xuan attend Seoul international middle school.

Well except on top of the traning xuan had, she had one more extra which was martial arts.

This was far worst than bboy, because well martial arts include those weapons and hell an accidental with those and it hit you, its no joking matter man. Because of those weapons xuan injuries double up.

Well but it was happy story for Tao since he get to teach her. They got closer through it but well no such weird feelings like with kai or luhan, purely brother and sister. They both just had similarities nobody could deny.

Both are stubborn like mad, they are injured, they are in pain but they still continue.

And 12/02/14, it’s the time for exo first ever concert in seoul!

Early morning, all staff are there for a final rehearsal before starting to prepare. Training was halted that day as everyone was practically busy with the concert, and trainee could actually come to watch even if they are not performing.

Xuan started to prepare for her stage with sehun and lay since kai solo stage was the last for all exo solo stage.

She wore black skinny pants, sneakers and a basic white tank top with black leather jacket. Its super simple but somehow she just rock it. Her hair was slightly curl in the bottom and her makeup was light but mange to enhance her beautiful features even more.

Xuan and eunhwa were currently in the waiting room, nervous as hell. Sure xuan was a dancer when she was in Singapore and she performed many times on stage but non of them were as grand as this.

Trying to ease the nervourness, she started to do her homework through her laptop. Since she had to juggle consistently between studies and training she hardly had anytime for studying outside of school.

“Doing homework?”

“Uh? Han oppa!”

“Annyeong, woahh your clothes are pretty amazing!”

“Stop teasing me!”

“I’m not but I would prefer seeing you in the dress you wore for the vcr”

Yeap Xuan was the main for one of the concert vcr. The vcr was for growl.

And in that vcr, xuan was kai girlfriend, but Luhan had feelings for xuan and tried to”steal” her away. Let’s just say its so damm close to what is REALLY happening that the 2 of them portayed the characters so well that earn the director many thumbs up.

The dress she wore was so captivating that everyone could only stare at her, jaws drop. It’s simple, a white,peach flowy dress that goes all the way to her mid thigh, but when she wore it, it just look so fabulous! Especially with those features of hers, it just make everything perfect.

“Oppa!”

“Asih fine, anyway how school?”

“Boring! What they taught now I learnt it last year already! Anyway what oppa doing here? I thought you had to go for the press con?”

“YAH LUHAN TIME TO GO FOR THE PRESS CON”

“Damm you and your mouth!”

“meronggg~”

“Asih see you in a while”

“But I don’t want to see you”

“BWO?!”

“Kiddinggg, buh byeee!”

“You will get it later”

“well and you are going to get it from kris oppa”

“KREASEEEEEEEEE” Kris just had to pull Luhan by his ears to drag him out causing laughters everywhere.