Chapter 38

All started from a simple bump

After that press conference the chaos died down, fans no longer bash xuan nor kai nor the groups but instead they supported them. Though there’s still a small handful who was persistent in not supporting their idols. And thanks to the press conference, the two groups’ fans become sort of like best pal.

Everyone was sending well wishes to xuan, not just artists or the group fans, other bands groups fans send in their well wishes. They send cards, make videos etc and all praying for xuan quick return.

AS for xuan it’s still the same for her, having a good deep rest on the hospital bed. Kai still visit her every day without fail while continue his schedule, xuan unnie too. Though sometimes on radio shows or interviews or variety show they were touch on the topic of xuan incident and current condition.

It has been 2 and the half weeks since xuan incident and nothing change. Her parents managed to visit her and stay for a day or two because they themselves were extremely busy plus they trust kai.

Kai would always go to xuan ward at night, helping her wipe her hands and legs, tidy the surrounding and would hold her hands, tell her stories of what is currently happening and of course asking her to wake up. He would stay there till the next morning, at first the nurses would ask him to leave but after a few days they gave up.

And then in the morning he would head straight back to dorm to bathe and then for his schedule. Though on the outer he seems fine but his hyungs and xuan unnie could see the emptiness in his face.

He may smile widely for the fans but they knew it was fake, they would see his tears rolling down quietly during car rides. They knew in his mind all he was thinking was xuan, she never left his mind since that day.

 

Its officially the third week xuan was in a coma. Kai visited her as usual in the evening, he greeted the nurse who were all familiar with kai.

He did the same routine he always do.

“Its been 3 weeks since you had been sleeping. Xuan-ah time to wake up and greet your oppa! Today there wasn’t much schedule but during the radio show they ask me about you again, xuan-ah I miss you so much…”

Suddenly kai could feel a small movement in his hands.

Xuan finger moved!

It moved!!!

Kai immediately press the bell for the doctor.

“xuan..?”

“Oppa..?”

Xuan opened her eyes, shocked by the sudden lighting and squinted her eyes from the lighting. She looked to her side to see kai, somehow shocked to see his changed.

Kai slim a lot, he was still muscular as before but he was getting skinner and skinner.

The doctor came in and smiled at the sight; kai helping xuan up and laying her slowly and gently on the headboard of the bed.

After some examination, the doctor clarified that xuan is good to go and she could be discharge in 3 days’ time!

“Finally! Xuan-ah you don’t know how much I miss you!” Kai pouted.

“oppa! Stop pouting! You lost weight…” Xuan softly said still weak at the moment and reach her hands to cup kai face.

Kai held her hand that was touching his face and said, “Your fault”

And pulled xuan for a breathtaking kiss.

It was slow and gentle at first but slowly it became passionate and before it can get any heater, the door burst open.

“XUAN-AH FINALLY YOU----OH MAI GOD”

Hearing the noise both of them pulled apart, cheeks red from the embarrassment.

EXO and her unnies crowded the room, finally smiling a genuine smile.

It was as though a weight was remove from their shoulders and they felt light.

“Oppa, you must keep your promise of not teasing me okay” Xuan suddenly said.

“EH?! YOU HEARD?!”

“I could hear everything but I just can’t open my eyes” xuan said, smirked at kai.

Kai face-palmed himself.

“uhh… maybe not!”

“ah waeee! Oppa you prom---“ Before xuan could continue her whining, kai lips were on hers to stop her from continuing.

“JUST GET A ROOM PLEASE”

“IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW WE ARE IN A ROOM AND YOU GUYS ARE ING US”

“YAH THAT’S NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNGS”

“AND THAT’S NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR NOONA!”

“Mianhe hehe”

“Anyway where kris oppa and Haneul unnie?” Xuan said after realizing they weren’t around.

“Them?! I don’t know the moment we received the call you woke up they disappeared” Sehun said.

As soon as sehun finish his sentence, two figure walked into the room, arms on each other waist.

“AHEM”

“Guys what are you staring at us?!” Kris exclaimed.

“I sense something bad” Haneul said.

The moment her words finish,

“SO YOU GUYS FINALLY STARTED DATING?”

“HOW LONG?”

“DID YOU GUYS KISS?”

“HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”

“WHO CONFESS FIRST?”

“GUYS CAN YOU SHUT UP FIRST!” Kris exploded.

Immediately everyone stop talking,

“you and your mouth!” Kris whispered to Haneul and kiss her on the lips, earning groans from everyone.

“NOW THERES ANOTHER COUPLE WHO NEED A ROOM”

“WE ARE ALREADY IN A ---“

“I KNOW WE ARE ALREADY IN A ROOM, I MEANT A PRIVATE ROOM”

“WE ARE IN A PRIVATE WARD, MINE YOU SEHUN”

“JONG IN HYUNG YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME!”

“NAHHHH I WILL ONLY SUPPORT XUAN”

And then xuan and kai started kissing again, earning groans and face plamed from everyone.

Finally everything was over!

Well maybe not..?