Chapter 10

All started from a simple bump

Soon after the concert started, Still you can’t keep the thought of making mistakes. You weren’t that nervous for sehun and lay stage because your part in there ain’t any big and the steps are easy to remember but for kai stage, what both of you need to showcase is things that are difficult and complicated, one wrong move and you can just say bye bye.

Nevertheless, sehun and lay stage came, everyone make their way to their position. You gave eunhwa unnie a hwaiting post and got yourself prepare.

As soon as the music came, your body naturally flow with the rhythm, slowly putting you in your own world, as though you are the main. The stage ended with you panting for air, you were sweating like mad, showing how much you put your all into the stage.

Quickly you headed backstage to change for kai stage. There still a lot more stage to go but still its better to be early than late.

You change into a white- flowy dress that end mid thigh, its almost the same as what you wore for the vcr but just that this was more suited for dancing. You wore your black tights inside and you didn’t wear any shoes since you are going to be barefooted for this dance. They touch up your makeup and hair and there off you go!

Feeling bored, you just when to the hallway where a television was placed to show what was happening on stage. It was chen solo stage now.

“Excited?”                                                                   

“Uh? Jjong oppa!”

“Annyeong, yahhh you look beautiful!” You blushed

“Thanks, you look pretty not bad too”

“awww just not bad?” Kai pouted

“Oppa stop pouting it doesn’t suit your image”

“tsk. Fineee”

“aww im just kidding”

“no use, im still angry”

“will this do?”

“what?”

You suddenly peck kai cheek, which of course shocked the both of you, luckily, there wasn’t anyone there. You don’t know why but your mind just wanted you to do it.

“Mianhe” Feeling embarrassed, you just hung you head low”

“Its okay” Well actually kai was smiling so widelt that anyone who saw him who mistaken him for being a pedo!

“I will get my revenge later”

“Revenge?”

“Byeee”

“YA OPPAA!”

Aish that oppa but why do my heart feel so weird, and why the heck did I even kiss him?! Arghh something is wrong with me! You thought

Brushing away those thoughts to concentrate better, you went back to the waiting room to chat with unnie.

Finally kai stage was up next, you went to prepare yourself. When you saw kai, he was smirking

What’s with that smirk? You thought

The exo oppa gave you encouragement, everyone was out to watch you and kai stage since well it was practically the highlight.

As soon as Luhan stage ended, the light dimed as he rush backstage to give you an encouragement hug which drove kai mad with jealousy.

Soon the song started playing, both of you started dancing. There was only two of you on stage, but the stage was more than just perfect. The feelings and emotions both of you put into the dance, and the never leaving eye contact and how natural the both of you dance as thought there are only two of you, no audience no what so ever.

The piece was a sad one, and certainly, it make everyone teared, it was just so touching, everything was perfect, no mistakes nothing. As the song was ending, kai suddenly pulled you towards him, You ended up in his chest, you looked up to see those eyes, those twinkling eyes that never fail to melt you, before the lights dim, he push you out abit and leaned in to give you a peck on your cheeks.

“my revenge” He said sweetly

You smiled and blushed ignoring he cheers form the audience. Once the light fully disappear, you both went backstage as kai hurried to change to a new costume.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try my best to post chapter 11 when i come back from my training which would most likely be around night time!

Thank you for your supports, it make me have the motivation to continue writing!(: