Chapter 20

All started from a simple bump

It was now the day of the girls debut showcase. Baekhyun and Chanyeol would be the emcee, all SM artist specially make their schedule free to see their debut showcase.

Luhan and Kai were still on bad terms, its been months since that incident, the leaders tried to help solve them but being the stubborn them, they can’t do much. They do talk but there is never a alk without sarcasm or fighting at the end, they are pretty good actors too for no one could tell they are on bad terms except the members itself.

EXO don’t blame xuan, it isn’t her fault and she doesn’t know about this fight yet, both of them act as though nothing happen in front of her, which being the babo xuan was, she can’t figure out.

As for Tao, kris decided to punish him by not buying him anything till Luhan and Kai solve everything, not even Tao buing buing could work, the other hyungs too.

“Mic check?”

“Check”

“ready to go?”

“forever ready! KAJA!”

The girls did a woosh before heading for standby for their opening song!

About 2 hour or so later the showcase successfully ended! Xuan hurt her waist a little when performing her martial arts but no one could actually see she make a mistake because she covered it up perfectly, all except one.

He was frowning throughout the part, he knew under that calm face of her hids a million pain, he was always with her when she practice and he knew the original steps by heart. Once her part finish, he immediately thought of an excuse and head backstage. He ran to the backstage, even faster than usain bolt.

He saw her coming down holding her waist, trying to hide the pain. He immediately swipe his hands through her waist to support her and then slide another of his hands over her knee and in one simple scoop, scoop her up and carried her bridal style to one of the waiting room.

“Oppa?!”

“Shhh”

“Kai, what are you doing?”

“Baekhyun hyung help me take my bag, jebal”

Seeing his dongsaeng panic expression, baekhyun immediately went to take kai bag.

Slowly and steadily, kai laid xuan on one of the sofa. Just in time baekhyun came in with his bag.

‘I knew this would come In handy” Kai mumbled while searching his bag for something. He pulled out painkillers, medical patch and an ointment.

“Babo, you think I don’t know you are enduring the pain?!”

“Oppa..”

“turn around, it will hurt abit”

Without any choice, xuan turn around and kai slowly lift her shirt. Rubbing the ointment on her waist, his warm hands help xuan to ease the pain a lot. After that, kai paste the medical patches and then help her up.

“Gomawo oppa”

“I promise you I will always be there for you, didn’t i?” Kai said as he ruffled her hair.

“Now eat this, there still your breakdancing stage later right?” Kai handed her the painkiller, similing, she reach for water and gulped down the painkillers.

“Faster change, there isn’t much time left” Kai gave her a peck on her cheeks which shocked her before leaving.

Why is my heart beating so fast?! Xuan unconsciously place a hand over her chest, thinking hard.

“XUAN WHERE ARE YOU”

“COMING UNNIE!”