Chapter 12

All started from a simple bump

The next day the concert when as per usual, just that there no weird surprise popping up(you know what I meant!) There wasn’t any party or what so ever after the concert since everyone was pretty much dead tired and went home to rest.

But well before the concert, kai did kept his promise and helped xuan with the homework, it took both of them forever to give an excuse to let them be excuse! Eventually after hundreds of excuses, it finally work and they met at an emergency staircase that no one would really go there. It was hot in there but to the both of them, it didn’t really matter.

Kai just can’t help but to admire her beautiful features AGAIN for the I don’t know how many times, seeing her so hardworking, how she tend to bite her lips while thinking hard and how she mumble words that can’t be interpret and how she scratch her head with a blank look. Such simple movements could just drive kai crazy.

Kai ah kai, what should we do with you man.

A week passed and things were normal but except for one fact. Kai and Xuan got really close! Beside texting each other whenever their time allow them, they never fail to be online at 12 midnight sharp for an hour long phone call! And there was once a video call when apparently all exo members were out cycling but kai didn’t want to since he wanted to chat with you.

A month soon passed and it was nearing the end of march soon which also means, your birthday! It’s the last day of march! A week before, a shocking news shocked all of you.

Its been confirmed that SM will released a new girl group! And well xuan and her unnies are one of the lucky ones! There will be 8girls, and the plan was for the group to promote in both Korea and China, something like exo m and k just that it won’t be spilt! The set date to debut was early next year. 2015!

That’s the good news but the bad news was  that because of the reason of needing to concentrate on debuting so, xuan and her unnies who were in the group were not be participating in anymore exo upcoming concert and well since kai stage really need to have someone like xuan to bring out the whole stage, kai stage was cancelled and changed into another that doesn’t required a partner but need backup dancers, which of course upset exo and especially kai and Luhan.

The whole debut thing would release more details a few days later but well xuan got to know all hermembers! There were xuan and her unnies, byul, eunhwa, haneul, yura and 3 more, seulgi, xinbei from china and yilin also from china.

 

31/03 soon came, it was xuan birthday. Training went as per usual but once official training ended, a surprise was waiting for her! Apparently, all her 7 unnies and exo join together to throw a surprise party for her at exo practice room! She was so touched that she actually cried! They ate cale and play around chatting together.

“Happy birthday!”

“gomawo oppa!”

Xuan received her present from kai and well their finger brushed pass each other by a bit and it sent sparks to both of them. After present time and eating time, they went to clean the room and went of for their own things.

Once back at her dorm, xuan went to open the presents after bathing. The first present she open was from her jjong oppa. Kai got her a leather bracelet too that has the words ‘4eva be there 4 u’ engrave on it. Accompany it was a card “ annyeong my babo! Saengil chukka! Hope you lik your jjong oppa present! You gave me your bracelet, and its my turn to give you my bracelet, I brought this went I was overseas, it gave me the energy I need before you gave me yours, I hope this give you energy too! Saranghae!”

Saranghae..? Xuan don’t know why but the word gives her yet another weird feeling

Luhan gave her a pair of sneakers with a card saying” You told me you like shoes a lot and well I saw you looking at this at the concert so I thought I could give you, hope you like it! Saengil chukka!”

The rest of the members and her unnie just give the standard stuff!

 

The next day all 8 of the girls were called into a meeting. Feeling excited and nervous they went in to be greeted with Lee Soo Man and other unfamiliar or familiar people.

“So today we have finalize everything and will be telling you guys the whole thing” Lee Soo Man said.

The meeting was very long, they stayed in there from early morning to late afternoon, discussing and debating on certain issue. In the end, everything was confirmed!

Members profile

Oh Haneul

-Leader

-20 years old as of 2014

-Main rapper

 

Yilin

-21 years old as of 2014

-main dancer

 

Huang xinbei

-stage name: Hailey

-20 years old as of 2014

-main rapper

 

Han byul

-19 years old as of 2014

-dancer and sub-vocal

 

Park Seulgi

-19 years old as of 2014

-main vocal

 

Kim Yura

-18 years old as of 2014

-main vocal

 

Lee Eunhwa

-17 years old as of 2014

-main dancer

 

Lee Xuan

-maknae

-15 years old as of 2014

-lead dancer, main vocal and face of the group

 

The group name would be called M18. Its suppose to stand for mature, 18 years old. Because as of 2014, the average age of the group was 18.625. The concept of the group was fierce and power and it would be something similar to exo just that there won’t be any supernatural power. It would be like the 8 of the girls coming from bad and poor background that make them mature than what the other kids of their age will doing. The list of songs for your first mini album was finalize to, it will consist of 6 songs which one would be your title song! And of course there will be 13 teasers, first 8 would be each member sort of background, next 4 will be the talents video, 1 was for xuan solo dance, 1 was for the dance line while the vocal line sing , 1 for the rapper line while xuan and eunhwa dance and 1 for the whole member appearance video and the 13th teaser the music video teaser. Filimg wont start until nearing the end of the year.  The temporary date of debut  would be 08/03/15 at sbs inkigayo. There were be 2 showcase in seoul and Beijing. Temporary date would be 05/03 and 06/03. The album and songs were be release same time in both korea and china but performance wise, would most probably be korea promotion then china promotion.

The good news? All 8 of the girl would be move into a new dorm, the same apartment as exo, the same level as exo! Since recently, SM bought a new apartment level for exo and also the new girl group as that apartment has the highest security level, no normal people could just go in the building!

And what’s more interesting was that some or rather half of the idea actually came from exo members itself!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry a filler chapter! The next chapter will have more interaction with exo members!