Chapter 37

All started from a simple bump

The next day, the boys will dress in suit, the girls were dress in dresses, all formal for the press conference.

Once Kai and the others entered the hall, cameras were immediately held up and flashes were seen constantly and rapidly.

It was obvious that everyone was affected by the incident and no smiles could be seen on any of the faces, especially kai, he was practically glaring at the reporters.

“We held this press conference to attend to the recent news that involved our member and dongsaeng, kai and our hoobae, xuan”

The leaders hosted the press conference.

“We would like everyone to put down their cameras and avoid from taking pictures with flashes.”

“We would not hesitate to drag anybody out if they failed to do so”

“Firstly, since the rumor was out, our company had already released an official statement that kai and xuan were confirmed to be dating.”

“It wasn’t a recent thing, nor a thing force by the company, they were dating since 3 years ago.”

“And we were more than just disappointed that the fans did not support our dongsaengs love life”

“And instead choose to hurt them.”

“The condition now for xuan because of the girls actions must have curious all the reporters and fans that they have to anyhow spout nonsense right?”

“She’s in a coma now”

That one simple sentence was able to send shocked and shriek to everyone, they didn’t know that xuan condition was so serious.

“She had a high fever of nearing 40 degree, stab on the abdomen twice, crushing her rubs, only missing her liver by a few centimeters, a head concussion due to being hit by a brick, the doctor said it was impossible for her to be save but she did it”

“And then what? You heartless reporters and fans out there who claim they love us, love me, said that she was dead, she deserve to die, its karma, serve her right, and report false information about xuan” Kai could no longer bear it and spoke. His tone was harsh.

His hyungs tried to calm him down, his breathing was abnormal now.

“She doesn’t deserve all this. She doesn’t deserve all this pain. I deserve it. Xuan changed me, I was a cold guy off stage, off camera, a guy who doesn’t really know what love is, but she came and change my life to a better one. The 3 years with her, I never was once unhappy, I was happy. I was in heaven. We may had quarrels but that’s part of relationship. With her by my side, giving me the love and care, giving me securities, I couldn’t ask for more. I should be repaying her with more love but instead I gave her pain…I failed to keep her safe…”

“I failed to protect the one I love, and what I can do now is to only stop letting more people hurt her. She may seem bubbly and always smiling everywhere but deep down she’s weak and fragile. Do you guys ever know that she fainted quite a number of times after performing? But she never once said anything and refused to go to the hospital because she didn’t want to worry anyone and she didn’t want people to pity her. To reach her amazing and crazy dancing skills and vocals, do you guys ever know how much she sacrifice? She let go of the freedom she could had, she let go of being able to do things people her age would do, she let go a lot of things. You may say other idols may be the same as her but no its different. Just ask yourself, how a young girl like her would started learning these dance skills at the age of 14 achieved such results?”

“And now when she’s injured, fighting for survival, people say that she deserve all this, karma? Karma for working so hard? I doubt so. If I have to leave being kai, to be able to be with her, I don’t mind. And I don’t mind dying for her too. All I hope now is for everyone, the fans to stop bashing xuan and to support both of us, she need moral support, the reporters to stop publishing false information.”

With that last piece of speech, kai drop down, kneeling on the ground, stunning everyone.

“I beg for everyone to please stop hurting her further…. It hurts me more to see her hurt… she’s my everything, I beg you”

Sobs could be heard, his hyungs pulled him up, he was weak after not sleeping and resting a bit and not eating he could barely stand up.

“I hope everyone could just listen to kai words. This is the end of the press conference. Thank you everyone for your attention and we pray for xuan safety.”

With that, exo and the girls left the hall, the hyungs helping to hold kai to the van.

They drove kai to the hospital for IV drip, he was far too weak.

 

The moment kai woke up, he asked for xuan, for her condition.

“She’s still sleeping, her brother is there and he ask for you”

“Hyung help me there”

Luhan slowly helped kai to the xuan room.

The rest of the exo and her unnies were there along with her brother.

Kai bowed at her brother.

“I don’t speak Korean though, anybody here who know both English and Korean?”

“I do” Kris said.

Kai and xuan brother talked with kris as the translator.

All xuan brother wants to know was how did everything happen and if kai was serious about his sister.

Xuan brother saw how kai look at xuan the moment he step in, he know that look and from the way he speaks, he knew kai would be the perfect one for his sister.

“I trust you, my parents heard of the news but they can’t make it back, they are doing voluntary job and there isn’t any transport there, and I can’t stay here any longer, the company needs me”

Kai nodded, totally understanding xuan brother words meaning.

Before xuan brother left, he pat kai shoulder saying,

” You have to be strong and stay strong to take care of my sister”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not be able to update for a week since i would be overseas and i don't know if there internet there, but if there is, i would try my best to update!