Chapter 33

All started from a simple bump

Once sehun pulled kai out of the room, kai couldn’t take it anymore.

He punched and punched the wall,

Till his right hand was bleeding,

Sehun tried to stop him,

But it wasn’t of any use,

Kai wouldn’t listen.

“HYUNG!”            

Sehun shouted for his other hyungs.

Hearing the commotion, Kris, Xiumin and D.O dashed out to help Sehun.

“Sehun-ah wae?”

Sehun just pointed to kai.

The hyung eyes immediately widened, kai was on the ground, his right hand soaking with blood, and there was a pool of blood beside him too.

“Jong in-ah!”

D.O immediately rushed to kai aid.

Upon seeing his best hyung, he just started tearing up, D.O just hugged kai, patting his head like a little kid, trying to comfort him.

Kai just buried his head into his hyung head, not bothering that his tears were soaking D.O clothes.

Not like D.O bother too.

Soon after, kai breathing returned to normal, he had fallen asleep, probably tired.

The hyungs came and help him back to their dorm.

After putting kai on his bed, they were preparing to leave when suddenly kai hand shot up and caught D.O wrist, mumbling,

“Xuan-ah don’t leave me…jebal…I’m sorry..xuan..”

Hearing their dongsaeng cries, they couldn’t bear it and left, trying to stop the tears from flowing out, while D.O stayed with Kai.

“Hyung it hurts to see jong in like that” Tao said.

Suho patted Tao back.

Everyone wasn’t in any mood to do anything,

In the living room they could clearly hear kai cries over and over again,

And D.O trying his best to comfort him.

Kris phone ringing break the silence, he pick up his phone after knowing it was Haneul who was calling him.

“Hello?” Kris voice sounds tired and weak.

“Oppa…” neither does Haneul voice sounds good.

“wae?”

“How’s kai?”

“Dying...How about xuan?”

“The same, oppa I’m going to your dorm now”

“Uh”

Soon later, Haneul came in.

“Don’t bother about greeting me, I know you guys aren’t in the mood too” Haneul said and took a seat that kris left for her.

“Is that jong in voice?”

“Yeah.. kyungsoo is trying to chill him down since I don’t know when, he punched the wall till it bled like crazy.”

“Totally the same as xuan. She caught a fever but she still continue boxing the punching bag and then later she was crying like no tomorrow” Haneul body shake upon remembering the image, kris pulled her into her embrace, trying to calm her down.

If it was like normal times, tons of tease would be shoot out but now nobody was in the mood.

“How?”

Was the only word that everyone was thinking.

“What to do? We are leaving tomorrow early morning for Japan”

“Can’t it be push back?”

“You know we can’t, if it was just normal schedule or what it’s possible but it’s an award ceremony”

Just like that, nothing could be thought of.

Early next morning, the girls prepared to leave for Japan. Xuan was still burning, and her pale and red eyes from the night before crying didn’t help at all.

She wore sunglasses and put on a bit more makeup to cover her pale face and she wore thicker clothing too.

At the airport, she really wasn’t in the mood to smile but because of all the fans, she just fake smile, a smile that was able to fool everyone but her unnies.

Kai woke up with pale and red eyes too. Suho helped to ask for a day off for all of them, their manager knew that even if he reject they wouldn’t be able to absorb anything anyway.

“Hyung… where xuan?”

Kai asked as soon as he reached the living room.

“She went to Japan for schedule”

“No wonder I can’t contact her” Kai sighed.

Everybody just stared into space. No mood to do anything.

Just like that their whole afternoon was wasted.

It was now evening, xuan award ceremony had already ended, being the curious people they were, they on Chanyeol laptop which was connected to the television.

“They won!”

At least a good news to cheer them up!

Scrolling through the news feed, Chanyeol suddenly stop.

“OH MAI GOD”

“what’s with the screaming?!”

Chanyeol re-connected his laptop to the tv and there was the news,

[BREAKING] EXO KAI AND M18 XUAN DATING?!

And attach was photos of them being too close like kissing and hugging.

“Someone hack my phone…”

“HUH?!”

Everyone stare at Kai.

“Those photos only came from my phone, none was from xuan phone”

“How the heck did he even know?!”

“That’s not the main point!”

“THE MAIN POINT IS THAT I BET XUAN STILL DOESN’T KNOW AND JUDGING FROM HOW OUR FANS REACT AT JUST A LITTLE SKINSHIP WITH OTHER FEMALE ARTISTS, I DON’T KNOW ABOUT XUAN SAFETY AND JUDGING HOW THE GIRLS FANS REACT WHEN THEY HAD CLOSE SCENE WITH MALE ARTISTSI DON’T KNOW ABOUT KAI SAFETY EITHER.”

Chanyeol scrolled down more to the comment section,

The other boys started surfing the internet for more reaction from the public,

Kris started texting Haneul, asking them to check the internet,

Suho called their manager.

And bingo, how right were they,

The girl didn’t know until kris told Haneul to check the internet,

EXO fans were bashing xuan

Their words aren’t that nice,

Filled with vulgar

And the girls fans weren’t any better too,

Bashing kai.

Only a small amount of fans supported them.

The downstairs of their dorm was filled with exo fans demanding an explanation, the girls fans bashing exo.

“Jong in, Lee Soo Man ask me to ask you just this question”

Kai nodded at Suho to let him continue.

“The truth or the lie?”