Chapter 4

All started from a simple bump

Chapter 4

So here you are outside SM Entertainment. After a week of literally drama, you finally make it here. Your friends were all shocked, of course they would! You dragged your luggage to the reception and tell her your details, she gave you the address and of you went to walk there, she said it wasn’t far a 10 minutes walk or so! Well it was true! It looked pretty decent too!

You went in to the elevator and press 12th floor and found the correct number and enter the password. You enter the dorm and found 3 girl looking at you with bright eyes.

--In Chinese—

“Hi! You are from Singapore right?! You can speak Chinese right?!’

“Ah yeah” You replied smiling shyly, you aren’t that type of person who would get close with someone you just met!

“hey don’t be shy! Anyway I’m from China, Beijing! Call me han byul! Or byul! I’m your roommate! Oh this is kwon yuna , girls generation sunbae sister! And this is kim haneul!”

“annyeonghaesyo? I’m Lee xuan from Singapore!”

“Annyeong! Be comfortable with us! Guess what the rumor say will true, you really are someone with a strange aura that make people want to protect you!”

“You are 14 right? Means you are the maknae! Haneul is 19 same as me and yuna is 17! Oh and these 2 just came for fun only, we are basically a clique? And now you are part of us! Actually there is eunhwa but she caught up with something!”

“You meant Lee eunhwa? The exo run and gun girl?”

“OO you know her yeapp! She 16!”

“Anyway let help you unpack first! Its break for all trainee today!”

Your pov

I feel so lucky! They are all so kind! They helped me unpack and though it was hard for byul unnie to keep helping me to translate, she still continue and yuna and hanuel unnie are so funny! They would try to converse in Chinese or English that they have learn! I had a fun time with them, I don’t know what I did in my previous life to deserve these people!

The next day.

I woke up under byul unnie noise pollution! We prepare quickly before heading to the agency. When we went in we saw exo sunbaenim?

“Annyeonghaesyo sunbaenim”

“Uh annyeong.. wait aren’t you that girl from Singapore at the lounge?”

I just give them the blank face since I don’t understand a single thing and well kris sunbae help baekhyun sunbae to translate.

“yeah.. I guess?” I blushed and we quickly bowed and left. Phew that was nevre wrecking!

Exo pov

“so she make it eh!”

“told ya! Jong in ah you lost the bet!”

“tsk. What’s so good about her anyway?! I find her nothing special!”

“Whatever Jong in, you own me and Luhan hyung bubble tea!’

 

Kai pov

Well honestly I really don’t find her anything special.

Okay maybe a bit

BUT only abit

But I can’t deny the fact she really had that aura hyungs talk about

Arghh whatever, Im not going to be piss by a girl like her

 

Luhan pov

It’s her again! ASA! I knew she would make it! How I wish I could be nearer to her…

I don’t know why  but my heart unknowingly start to beat around her,  is this what they call love at first sight?

Whatever, I’m just gonna try getting closer to her! Yes you can do it Luhan!

 

Narrator pov

It only takes an ordinary girl to mess up the peaceful minds of exo.

Maybe she’s far beyond ordinary.

Because if she ordinary, she wouldn’t have make

Kai, the calm one, frustrated

Luhan, the one who hardly give another girl any thoughts, think about love

Kris, the forever emotionless guy, to want to laugh with you

Lay, the forgetful one , to remember every single thing you did

Chanyeol, the happy virus who keep smiling, wanting to act like a real mature guy for you

D.O, who only mind cooking for s, to want to cook for you

Suho, the exo guardian whos busy with 11 other guys, to want to care for you more

Baekhyun, the cute guy, to want to be mature for you

Chen, the troller, to not want to troll you

Tao, the crybaby, to want to act a real man

Sehun, the maknae who use to be taken care by 11 hyungs, to want to be independent

Xiumin, the baozi who went on diet, but to want to forget about it and eat with you