Chapter 19

All started from a simple bump

“Wu fan…”

---chinese---

“You like her right”

“it’s your first time calling me hyung”

“Don’t try to change the topic”

“is it that obvious?”

“to others I don’t know but for me and suho it’s pretty obvious”

“guess that’s what you get for being leaders?”

“you know you can always come and talk to us”

“wu fan…”

“she likes jong In too”

“pretty straightforward eh?”

“You can’t always avoid the facts luhan”

“i….”

“face the facts luhan, you know jong in like her and she like him too, move on”

“if I could, I would have move on months ago! Wufan can’t you understand me?! I don’t want to ruin our relationship.. why must god be so unfair?!”

Without the two of them, someone actually overheard the conversation.

 

Stand by before actual performance,

“Ya, don’t be nervous, you have me”

“Gomawo jjong oppa”

At this kind of time, xuan was thankful that kai was always there to calm her down, to lead her.

Squeezing her hand, kai lead her to the stage.

As soon as the light flash on them and the music started playing, they let their body flow naturally with the music, no sense of nervous, nothing. All xuan could see was kai and all kai could see was xuan, no camera, no audience, just the two of them.

The duration was short but to them it was more than enough, with a finishing spin, the whole SM special stage ended and it earn cheers and applause of both the audience and idols.

They were pretty normal if the usual SM performances but what really shocked the idols were how xuan dance. Everyone could see from the way she move that she dance not for dancing, she dance for passion.

“Told you, you will do fine!”

“heh gomawo suho oppa! Oh and kyungsoo oppa, thanks for you food!”

After cooling down backstage, xuan and her unnies return to their waiting room while the other artist went to do their stuff.

Meanwhile at exo waiting room,

“kai ah! Just now I heard wu fan and luhan hyung conversation, luhan say she like xuan! Isn’t that cool!” Tao said, practically shouting, earning everyone attention.

The moment he said that all other 11 members stop whatever they are doing. Everyone know kai is head over xuan and they fear what were happen.

Nobody moves, confused Tao just scratch his head, “ Hello?”

Nobody response.

“HYUNG!”

Finally everyone regained their senses.

“Tao ah, can you sit down here beside hyung?” Kris try to lure tao to him so he could stop tao from making any other unnecessary comments.

“hyung wae? I don’t want to! Luhan hyung is it true?’

“God dam you kungfu panda I’m so gonna chop your head later” Luhan mumbled.

“I like her too, and she like me too”

That single line from kai manage to shock everyone a second time,luckily for them, the door was close and lock and only the 12 of them were in there.

Luhan was beyond furious at how confidence kai was.

“how did you know? Did she tell you? No right then you will never know”

“Face the facts, she like me and not you, I know you like her too but how sad you will never have her”

“KIM JONG IN”

Luhan rushed forward and grabbed kai by his collar.

Nobody could process what just happen in a flash.

Suddenly,

“Tao and sehun, guard the door, make sure no one enter it” Suho commanded, still shock tao and sehun did as they were told.

“Kim jong in and luhan, release each other NOW”

They didn’t response, their head wasn’t functioning at all.

“you don’t talk to your hyung like that” Luhan said, teeth gritting.

“When fighting for love, there no hyung or dongsaeng” Kai retorted back.

“You just want to earn a fight eh?”

“I’m not scared of you baby-face”

“BWO?! YOU REALLY REACH MY LIMIT KIM JONG IN”

All of a sudden, a fight broke out. Luhan had punched kai in his face first, kai return back the punch but before they could punch each other again, xiumin and baekhyun will holding back luhan and d.o and chanyeol were holding back kai.

“Stop before I blow” Kris said shooting laser to the both of them, nobody dare ignore or retort kris orders when he’s mad, they saw him flare up once and it was far beyond just scary.

“Fighting over a girl, not bad. Should I clap for you?” Suho literally shouted.

“Huang zi tao get your over here” Kris said, eye not once leaving Tao

“Hyu..hyung..”

“I SAID NOW”

“Lay take over tao”