Chapter 13

All started from a simple bump

The night after the meeting,

“annyeong!”

“annyeong jjong oppa!”

“I’m so excited!!!”

“For?”

“YAH BABO! We are moving to the same apartment, same level somemore! How can you not be excited!”

“Why should i?!”

“mean we get to see each other everyday!”

“Oppa, we get to see each other everyday in the company too!”

“But it’s different!”

“It’s the same!”

“No its not”

“yes it is”

“Aish fineee! What are you doing now?”

“I was packing up my stuff nothing some people just had to interrupt me”

“YAH HOW AM I SOME PEOPLE! IM YOUR OPPA!”

‘YAH OPPA ARE YOU PMSING OR WHAT?! STOP SHOUTINGGGG!”

‘Mianhe, hehe. Aish I hate packing!”

“why?”

“There’s so much stuff!”

“Nah that’s an excuse for being lazy!”

“I’m not!”

“Packing up remind me that I didn’t actually tour around korea before… not even went to shopping”

“babo, you can just tell oppa!”

“What use will there be? You are always busy and its impossible for you to go out anyway”

“xuan-ahh.. mianhe..”

“Nah it’s fine! Oppa, have you eaten?”

“Yeap kyungsoo hyung cooking jjang!”

“KAI SOO EH”

‘wae? You jealous?”

“Tsk why should I be!”

“Anyway I got to go, hyung are being a nuisance with packing!”

“hahah good luck with that good night!”

“Night!”

With that xuan went to pack up her stuff, at that point of time she really want to cry because it’s been months since she came to korea, and she had been extremely busy, not once had she ever went out to tour around seoul, to shop nor had she call back home, but she held back her tears.

The next day early morning, a van was sent to xuan and byul dorm for them to leave to their new dorm! Everyone was inside with their stuff separated! A different van was there to put all their stuffs!

When they reach their new dorm, exo were already in theirs and was making a hell of noise shouting at which room to use blahblah. Their new dorm was perfect! It was designed by xuan actually! Because a few weeks ago when they confirmed the members, lee soo man, had actually asked her to designed the dorm secretly!

There were 6 rooms, which one was the clothes room. There were shelves all the way up to the ceiling label shoes and hats. The shoes was for sneakers and heels and boots and it was to be putted according to sizes. Beside the shelves there were was a cupboard for accessories of all kinds.

There was also a big life size mirror at one corner. There were racks for putting clothes but those racks were for more formal type and well extra spaces if there really is no more space in the own personal closet!

The other room was designed to be a dance studio. There were mirros everywhere, mat for stunts, simple exercise equipment at a corner and speakers all over. Its soundproof wall too!

There left with 4 rooms, 2 to each where xuan will share with Leader Haneul! The room were all the same size and mostly the same! A bunk bed that had a ledge at the inner side for them to put some decorative stuff etc. A moveable laptop table for the one at the bottom and a laptop table connected to the edge of the bed for the top bunk. Cupboards and wardrobe too. And of course a table.

The toilet was designed in such a way that there is a huge makeup table in front of the mirror where you could put the makeup and skincare product in the spaces written.

Everything was neat and organized and in the 8 of them favorite color, white,black,pink and purple!

It took them less than 30 minutes to get everything packed since they don’t have much stuff and because of xuan planning! Way faster than exo dorm because well you can still hear them shouting over rooms! The 2 managers of the group is to stay with exo manager too.

Once done, being too hungry, yilin, xinbei and byul unnie decided to cook some side dishes for us as Hanuel unnie being the leader decided to order some pizza for us and exo! Haneul unnie family is rich so yeah!

While the 4 unnies were busy in the kitchen or calling the other 4 decide to make their way to exo dorm for some fun!

“OH MAI GOD”

“WHAT THE HECk”

“IS THIS A WAR?!”

“INSANE”

The words that came out from the girls, the dorm was so dam messy that walking was so difficult! And you know what they were still fighting over which room or roommates-.- It was so noisy that they didn’t even realize the 4 girls staring at them.

Exo dorm had the same number of rooms, 6 including one for the clothes room but well no such thing as dance studio there!

“CAN’T YOU GUYS STOP QUARELLING?!” Going to explode soon or rather just exploded, xuan shouted. Immediately all activities stop and everyone was staring at the youngest person in the dorm that had just shouted at them.

“Manager oppa, you guys and 2 exo manager go to the room all the way to the left. One of the exo manager and kris and lay oppa second left room. Tao, xiumin, baekhyun and chanyeol oppa the one opposite manager oppa . Sehun, Luhan and kyungsoo oppa the one beside tao room. And lastly suho, kai and chen the one in the middle”

Everyone just stare at xuan, shocked. Did the youngest person there just ordered them?! Well her next words shocked them even more

“In case you guys are wondering, I designed both dorms and the rooms and bed are according to my thinking of your taste and I don’t know whether you guys are dumb or dumber, the other room at the side is not a normal  room, its your clothes room, go and put your stuff PROPERLY . READ FIRST THE LABEL”

“AND STOP STARING AT ME OR I WILL EAT ALL YOUR FOOD THAT LEADER UNNIE ORDER”

The word food seems to be the trick and everyone immediately start working. Everyone was shocked at how the room was furnished, really its according to their taste!

“Woah maknae- ah how come?” Yura unnie asked.

“Soo man appa, he suddenly asked me to design our dorm and exo dorm”

“nice one! Should we help them anyway cause they got way more clothes and stuff then us”

Everyone took one room and went to help! Xuan went to kai room to help.

“annyeong!”

“You scared me!”

“ewww jjong oppa, for the million times stop pouting and do your work!”

“Asih fine!”

“jongdae and junmyeon oppa need help?”

“Sure!’

“Thank you!”

“YAH WHY WON’T YOU HELP ME!”

‘Because I don’t want to ! MERONGGG~”

In the end xuan still help kai and kai took this opportunity to want to get closer to her by trying to have some intimate moment with her but being  the babo xuan is, she just help him and well no response. At least that’s what he thought.

Why is jjong oppa behaving so strangely? And why is my heart beating so fast again?! Xuan thought.

Her thought was soon broken by a very hyper Tao who came and gave her a bear hug.

“Tao o..oppa… can…can’t bre…breathe”

“Uh? Mianhe! Anyway im so happy!”

“wae?”

“I get to see you everyday and I heard you design a dance studio in your dorm?”

“BWO?! DANCE STUDIO?!”

“AISH BWOYA OPPAS! MY EAR IS GOING DEAF IF YOU GUYS KEEP SHOUTING!”

“Mianhe but really?!”

“Uh wae?”

“why didn’t you design one for us!”

“HELLO? There are like what 17 people with 5 room excluding the clothes room and you wanted to add a dance studio in one of the room? Oppa I thought you guys were smart!”

“She right”

“hmmm.. what ever! Anyway can we see it!?”

“You can AFTER you pack finish”

“mei mei lets just go! I finish packing already!”

“Yah right ge like I believe you, I heard you shouting or rather using your aegyo on yifan oppa to help you”

“seriously?! Hyung still fall of that aegyo?!” the 3 guys said together.

“Like you guys don’t, don’t think I don’t know” Xuan said and gave them a smirk.

That literally shut them up and they quickly went to pack. Pitying them, xuan decide to help them with the clothes room and got the shoes and accessories and the clothes and went to help them stacked up! There was a ladder for excess to the upper part, because of the height of xuan, she wasn’t that short being 166 for a 15 year old girl was normal but it was difficult for her and she accidentally trip.

Thinking that she will hit the floor hard, she close her eyes waiting for the impact but seconds later she was shocked! She was actually on top of Luhan, both their eyes met each other. After processing a sfew seconds later, xuan quickly get up, and helped Luhan up and then apologizing to him.

“nah im fine!”

“jinjja? Mianhe oppa!”

“don’t be sorry just be careful!” Luhan said as he ruffled her hair.

Xuan give a warm smile before continue with her activities. Without both of them knowing, someone was actually witnessing the whole thing unfolding in front of his eyes. His fist was clenched, his breathing was abnormal, he was jealous and angry.