Chapter 16

All started from a simple bump

It was another day for the SM artists, everyone was diligently practicing their parts for the SMTOWN stage. Let’s just say the happiest people there would be kai and xuan both of them are just like a real couple. Laughing and joking around while learning the whole dance.

The once filled with people practice room was suddenly decrease to only Greg, kai and xuan left. But well they can’t be bother actually, they were more than happy.

“I left something important at my office, you guys continue while I go get it” Greg said.

Thinking it was just purely really greg forgetting something, they just continue practicing.

Half an hour passed, the two of them grew suspicious of what was happening.

“From here to the office it will only take 10 minutes, how come hyung isn’t back yet?”

“Why you ask me! Like I know!”

“Tsktsk fineee”

“Let’s go find him”

When they reach the dorr, xuan tried to open the door but she just can’t open it.

“YAH I thought you were strong?!”

“Then oppa you try!”

Kai tried but to no avail too.

“I thought you were strong too”

Arghh this must be hyung doing! Kai thought.

Might as well make use of this time!

“Yah let’s just rest here while waiting for someone to open the door” Honestly, kai know where the spare key is hiding in the room but well he of course would not want to miss the opportunity of being alone with xuan.

“if you say so!” Xuan was more than happy that she can rest after a tiring day.

They just seat at the sofa, a earpiece connecting them, ejoying the comfortable silence between them. Slowly, xuan eyelit began to waver. Her head was moving back and forth, kai being the gentleman he is, saw how uncomfortable xuan was and use his hand to slowly bring her head to his shoulder. Xuan was too tired to argue and just went on with it.

A strand of hair was covering xuan face and slowly as ever, kai stuck in behind her ears, and  yet again admiring her featurs.

Just why are you so beautiful even when you are sleeping?

Thump..thump… The sound of kai heart if anyone was ever to hear his heartbeat they would most probably think he was dying, his heartbeak was so dam fast!

Oh xuan ah just what did you do to our kai!

Slowly, kai began to feel sleepy and he put his head on xuan head and both of them went off to dreamland!

It was already late evening, kai was awake and went he saw xuan beside him, he got a big shocked of his life!

Oh yah.. Hyung locked us in. He thought as he slowly lifted xuan head and adjust her comfortably on the sofa as he went to check the door. It was unlocked now.

Kai went over to the sofa, he wanted to wake xuan up but seeing how tired she was, eyebag that could be compared to Tao visible, her skinny and frail body and how she was sleeping so soundly now, he couldn’t bear to wake her up.

“manager hyung, where are the other hyung?”

“They are in the dorm wae?”

“Can you come and drive me back?”

“you are still at the company?”

“neee”

“Arraso, I’m at the company too actually, meet me original place 5 minutes later!”

“Ne hyung!”

Then he use xuan phone to call her unnie. His heart melted when he saw that her background was the selca they both took together.

“Annyeonghaseyo”

“Who is this? This is xuan phone right?”

“Ah ne, I’m kai, erm xuan just fell asleep now and I just wanted to ask if I could bring her over to where you guys are”

“Ani, we are practicing, she already finish practicing actually, just bring her back to our dorm, just use her thumbprint for the password, there a button at the side, press it to change it”

“Ne, thank you”

“take care of our maknae well”

“I will”

He then packed up their stuff and carried xuan bridal style, careful not to wake her up, down to where his manager was waiting.

“Uh, you are here kai, eh xuan?”

“Hyung shhh, she sleeping”

“Aish you uh!”

Manager hyung instructed kai to put xuan at the side where fans would not see her through the front.

When they reach the apartment carpark, kai took the stuffs and again carried her bridal style up.

How much does she weight actually, I’m not even a bit tired! Kai thought.

Once he entered her dorm, he carried her to her room and placed her down on her bed, ready to go but then suddenly his wrist was caught.

Apparently, xuan hands shoot up to catch kai wrist and she mumbled

“Don’t go… jebal”

It was soft but kai caught it. He was stunned but immediately regained his composure and went to xuan, sitting at the edge.

“I won’t go, I’m here”

That seems to make xuan relax and she held kai hand and went to sleep again.