Chapter 8

All started from a simple bump

Much to Sehun and Lay dismay, they have no close dance step with xuan, well for the other back up dancer it’s a yes but a no for xuan. All xuan have to do is just to dance along with them. But its also to kai relief!

“Unnie! How was it? Going so close to Lay and Sehun sunbae!”

“Bwo?! YA!”

Xuan was with her 4 unnies, byul, haneul, yuna and eunhwa. They were in a practice room resting after along day. And well, let’s just say eunhwa become the victim of their teasing just because she was the main for Sehun and Lay part!

Meanwhile in exo practice room

“Maknae ah, how your dance part with the trainee?”

“You like it right?”

“HYUNGGGGGG!”

“arraso arraso, we stop okay!”

“Im jealous of jong in”

“Me too”

“Too bad hyung!”

“YAH! But do you like her?”

“ne?!” Flustered, kai could only divert the topic away.

I can’t tell hyung and sehun my feelings yet, we agree to have no secrets between us but this, is an exceptional. Because I know that not just me, hyung and maybe even Sehun have feelings for her… I can’t just admit to them just like that

After that day things went back to normal, training resume as per normal as exo had to attend most of or rather all the award ceremony.

Both xuan and eunhwa and exo didn’t get to practice their parts because of exo hectic schedule and well actually xuan was more than happy. Because the recent training is already wearing her out.

The instructor send her for b-boying traning. Everyday she return home with more injuries than ever, her unnies were worried but she just brushed it off like nothing happen. Luhan saw what happen one time when he was in the company. He saw her getting scolded for failing the stunts. He honestly can’t comprehend the instructor, I mean like even for a guy what she doing is difficult!

Those stunt like handstand, front flip, back flip is more than simple for xuan. What she challenging now are stunts like head spin, windmill, halos and crazy freezes. For a guy that is much older than her, it’s already a tough challenge!

Luhan wanted to stop the instructor but he knows he can’t, which make him frustrated, all he could was to give her medical patch and help her tend the injuries, which xuan was thankful for.

“For what you force yourself to do those crazy thing?! What you have achieved now is more than perfect for your age!”

“han oppa, its painful and hurts like mad but I don’t mind. No pain no gain! I like it so I don’t mind the things I need to suffer to get the result and in this world there is no such thing as perfect! And I’m no where near perfect! Plus thanks to all these harsh training, I’m stronger than before, both mentally and physically, and well if I ever get injured I got you oppa!”

“Fine you win!”

Xuan ah, no matter what happen just remember you got me your oppa. Seeing you doing all these stuff and injuring yourself, hurts me a lot, if only I could do something…

But well its also cause of these bboying that cause xuan and Luhan to get closer together, even closer than xuan and kai. Every free time Luhan have, he would go and find xuan, no matter how tired or busy he was, and tend to her injuries and well also ask her to teach him.

As for kai and xuan, they both somehow drifted apart from each other, because kai was the centre of the whole group, he had more work than the others. Just those work drained his energy completely, he wanted to find xuan and talk to her again but he’s too weak. Mentally and physically.