Chapter 41

All started from a simple bump

“Yah wake up, we have already arrive” Kai as softly as possible woke xuan up.

“5 minute” xuan said without opening her eyes, the car ride was comfortable and she just doesn’t want to wake up.

“No now!” Kai tickle xuan side making xuan waking up in an instant.

“I hate you oppe!”

“I know you love me!”

“tsk arrogant jerk!”

“But you still love me”

“Whatever!”

Kai open the car door and rush to open the car door for xuan.

“So gentleman eh”

“Only for my princess”

Xuan rolled her eyes at kai.

“Dongdaemun?”

Kai nodded his head. Fully knowing kai intension and reason, xuan softly peck kai on his cheeks as a form of gratitude.

Kai just ruffled her hair and they slipped their hands into each other before heading down the street of dongdaemun.

People of course recognize them and compliment how good they look together. They could only blush and thank the people.

They ate street food while walking, going into arcade to play, going in shops to buy nonsense stuff or clothes. They had quite some fun there. Just the two of them. No one to interrupt.

At that point of time, they weren’t the idol xuan or kai. They were lee xuan and kim jong ing, a couple who was so in love with each other. They bought lots of stuff, took lots of selcas.

There would be fans who would approach to take picture with the both of them or ask them for signature.

After a long day it was nearing evening and kai pulled xuan back to the car.

“Where are we going now oppa?”

Kai just gave the you-know-i-am-not-gonna-say look and xuan gave back the fine-if-that-what-you-want-look.

It was a short ride and once xuan exited the car she was amaze. She had never come to this place before.

It was a restaurant that had an  open view of the sea, kai lead her to a room he specially reserved for the two of them.

The scenery was beautiful! Xuan was lost for words, she just went to the railing to look at the scenery. Kai just follow her and back hug her, resting his head on her shoulders.

“You like it?”

“Gomawo oppa, I really like it!” Xuan said as she turn around to give kai a short peck on the lips.

“Let’s talk while eating!”

Both of them were goofing around while eating, talking about everything and anything! They even spill secrets of their members!

“How I wish Tao was here” Xuan suddenly said, earning kai a what-the-heck-did-you-just-say look.

“Why?”

“Why would you want Tao here?!”

“Wae? Can’t I ?”

“Of course you cant!”

“Jealous?”

“Bwo?! Yah! I’m..n…not”

“You look cute while stuttering! Nah I just want Tao oppa here to stop the time”

“Pfft! AS if he really could!”

“You never know!”

After finishing the dinner they went to the beach enjoying the cool breeze.

“You will catch a cold” Kai saw xuan clothing and mentally frowned before removing his cardigan and put it over xuan shoulder.

“I have you to give me warmth!” Xuan playfully said while kai slid his arms across her wasit, pulling her closer to him.

They just walked in the sand, barefooted, enjoying the occasional wave that splashed towards them.

Nobody to disturb them, only the two of them. They love that moment so much that they didn’t want to go back but they knew they had to, they had schedule the next day.

Already tired from all those walking, xuan could hardly walk anymore. She was wearing heels and her ankles were pretty much aching. Kai saw how uncomfortable xuan was and suddenly just carried her bridal style to his car. Xuan was too tired to complain and just snuggled closer to kai chest, feeling the warmth of his chest.

Kai just smiled and walked towards his car. He too was tired but he didn’t mind as long as xuan was safe and sound beside him.

The drive home was pretty long and xuan was in a deep xlumber, no matter how hard kai call her to wake up, she just wouldn’t. Giving up, kai just carried her bridal style again up to their dorm.

“Jong in?”

“Kyungsoo hyung, why aren’t noona opening the door?”

“They didn’t tell you?”

“tell me what?”

“They won’t be back today, emergency schedule, xuan was excluded since it require quite a number of energy.”

“Then why won’t the pass code work?”

“They changed it, the finger print pass code wasn’t set up yet and weel xuan doesn’t know the new pass code either they changed it today.”

“Aish so now what?!”

“Bring her to a hotel then, you can stay there to ya know!” Kai knew where his hyung was leading and mentally rolled his eyes.

“Hyung helped me open our dorm door”

“For what?”

“Bring her in dah?!”

“She’s gonna sleep with us?!”

“WITH ME”

“Over protective boyfriend”

“Ppali!”

“Aish fine!”

The moment they went in and everyone saw xuan in kai arms, they started making a fuss, asking kai one bunch of questions.

Luckily for them xuan was really tired. If not kai would have killed all of them for waking up his girlfriend!

Kai explained what was happening and before anyone could argue whose bed xuan was going to sleep on, “she is sleeping on MY bed with ME”

Earning smirks on his hyungs face.

“Oooo hyung, don’t make too much noise okay!”

“BWO?! YAH OH SEHUN!”