Chapter 17

All started from a simple bump

An hour later, xuan woke up. Shocked to see her lying on her bed, shocked to see a head sleeping on the edge of her bed.

“Jjong oppa” She said as she smiled at how angelic the sleeping face of kai was. But  immediately was replaced with a frown upon seeing how uncomfortable kai position was. She tried her very best to move kai up to her bed, without making him wake up. He stirred abit but as soon as the warm of the bedsheet touch in contact with him, he snuggled closer to the blanket.

She then make her way to the kitchen, preparing to whip out something simple for the both of them.

She decide to make kimchi spaghetti. While preparing the ingredients, she really tried her best to make less noise as possible but well, being the light sleeper kai was, he woke up to the noise.

 

In xuan room,

Where am i? Its smells like xuan here. Xuan? XUAN?! Kai immediately shot up only to hit his head on the bed frame.

“Ouchhh”

He was confused to see himself on the bed and xuan no where to be seen, stillhalf awake, he ruffled his bed hair and went out to see xuan backfacing him cooking so diligently. As quiet as possible, he tiptoed to behind xuan and surprise her with a backhug.

“Oh my god!” Xuan was shocked

“BWOYA! Opppa!”

Kai could only chuckled at xuan reaction and he put his chin on her shoulders, anyone who saw this scene could easily think they are a newlywed couple.

“Oppa, your face and hair! Hahaha!” Xuan said as she took her hand to smooth out kai hair.

“Yah, don’t laugh at mee!”

“But I can’t control!”

“bad girl!”

“Merong, go wash up! Don’t disturb me cook!”

“Arraso!”

Without xuan knowing, kai had actually took a photo of her cooking with his phone, looking at the picture, he can’t help to smile.

“Yah oppa, what are you doing?! Smiling like an idiot! Ppali! The food is done!”

Yeah I’m an idiot who love you. Kai thought

“Cominggg!”

They fed each other, tease each other and chat around while eating, enjoying the rare free time they had.

“Oppa, go and sit down, I will wash the plate”

“Ani, I will help you”

“If you say so”

One was washing the dishes while the other was drying the dish.

“oppa”

“wa— YAH!”

Being the playful xuan, she attack kai with bubbles, and all of a sudden it became a soap bubble war. After along 30 minutes, they finally decided to stop and clean up the mess in the kitchen.

“Tiredddd!”

“Me tooo!”

“Xuan ah, wanna dance?”

“Dance has no excuses, kaja!”

Xuan pulled kai, her small hand wrapping around kai wrist, kai blushed at the skinship, lucky for him xuan missed it.

They dance the ballet dance, exo dance, comic dance, everything you could think of. To the both of them, dance was their everything, and their matchmaker, the reason they could get the opportunity to get closer to each other was dance, they understand each other through dance.

After a good 2 hour of dacning, the bid goodbye and kai return to his dorm while xuan went to bathe.

In exo dorm,

“Jong in back!” In a minute all other 11 people were seated in the living room, staring at the now confused kai with a smirk.

I feel uneasy, kai gulped as he saw his hyungs and sehun smirk.

“Hyu..hyun…hyung”

“KIM JONG IN WHERE WERE YOU”

“WHAT DID YOU DO”

“WERE YOU WITH XUAN”

“IF YOU WILL WITH HER WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER”

“DID YOU HURT HER?”

“YAH KIM JONG IN IF YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS XUAN YOU ARE DEAD”

“I WILL CALL TAO TO KILL YOU WITH HIS MARTIAL ARTS”

“I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT”

“HYUNG IF YOU DON’T LET ME SPEAK HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW THE ANSWER?!”

“He’s right”

“Enough with the crap, faster confess kim jong in!”

“well if it wasn’t for some people brilliant idea of locking us up in the room..”

“you should thank us”

“We help you, you know!”

“You own us one”

“Buy me bubble tea”

“buy me one too”

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

Aish its gonna be a long night ahead T.T  SOMEONE SAVE ME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MIGHT not update tomorrow because i will be out the whole day, but i will try to update at least one chapter! Sorry!

And congrats to exo for winning 2013 MAMA album of the year!

And also do kyung soo get well soon!