Chapter 3

All started from a simple bump

Your pov

After hours of travelling, I finally reached home. My parents were are at home in the living room.

“How was it?”

“What?”

“Meeting exo?’

“Err… well” So I ended up telling them what happen and well they had the exact same reactions as my friends. Oh well

“so.. I was wondering if you want to call the number?”

“But we don’t know if it’s a swindle or what!”

“You will know once you call?”

“Finee”

“In the end, my mum called. I guess the person answering was someone who know English and Chinese considering how my mum could talk back so comfortably.

After minutes, my mum finally hang up.

“sooo?”

“They said it was SM Entertainment, blahblah. They ask if you are interested to audition for them and if you want you could fly to Korean in this week or something and yeah”

“So… Mum could I go?”

“You want to try?”

“Yeah why not? No harm!”

“You seriously sure?”

“Yeap”

“Okay I will let you try but whether or not you get accepted is a different story!”

In that 5 days, I really practiced very hard! I decided to sing open arms, and practiced it really hard! My voice would be hoarse but it’s fine! I even went on the internet to search for other people experience! As for the dance part, I honestly don’t know what to prepare so I went for exo kai baby don’t cry dance! It’ s one of their teasers! I learnt the dance before but this time round I sharpen all my step! It’s like I’ve become a different person all of a sudden, not the lazy and happy go lucky person!

5 day was up. It was time for me to go to korea! I didn’t tell anyone I went there not even those friends, I just said I don’t know yet, because I was afraid I would disappoint them.

Exo pov

“Hyung, isn’t she the one we saw at Singapore?”

“Oh it really is her!”

“I hope she get in!”

“Me too!”

“Yah ppali, we are late for practice!”

“arraso!”

 

Narrator pov

You went in nervously, cold sweat were breaking up. They asked you for introduction and you did, doing your very best in covering your nervousness! They seem satisfied with your introduction and ask you to start singing. You took a deep breath and start.

“Lying beside you…..”

The judges seem to be happy with your performance since they were with smile and nodding their head. Then it was the dance time! You cue the person and baby don’t cry started off. Your nervousness disappear, or you could see was just yourself in the mirror no one else. In your own world of dancing. You dance as though you are alone, no pressure nothing, all emotions pour out and when you finish, you ended of with a smile, not just any smile but a smile filled with satisfaction! You totally blow them off! And they tried their very best to hold back their tears and clapping their hands. You bowed and return to where you are!

After the few of you finish, they asked for a mini dance showdown! You were pretty nervous since this was the part you weren’t confidence of! The music came it was sort of a dubstep style, perfect! You slowly went into the rhythm, feeling the beat and bam you started freestyling. You just dance whatever that come to your mind, and when the song is ending you finish with a handstand!

It was then you realized the other were just standing there mouth wide open, staring at you. You shyly bowed and return back to the original standing. The judges started giving comments, and geez they were harsh.

“xuan, You are one talented girl. Your voice is sweet but weak, you have the potential there though. Your dance moves are sharp and filled with emotions, I can see what dance is to you. Stay later”

You bowed as gratitude and nodded your head. After finishing all the comment, people started leaving and you stay behind as instructed.

(A/N: I don’t know about visa, passport, contract al these so just bear with my imagination)

“We really want you to be a trainee here and we hoped you could to. But first if you want, you have to migrate here, since its impossible to work here, you are just 14. School and housing won’t be a problem we will help you with that. So If you are willing too just give us a call, or best answer us now with your parents or guardian”

You were still in a dazed, so you just nod your head, unsure of what to do. You headed outside where your parents are and told them what the people said. They seem pretty normal as though they expected it.

And the next few words they say shocked you, “ Go for it”

You looked at your parents with the “what?!” Face.

“I never saw you these hardworking before, and from the day you started practicing, I knew you will get in, I know it’s your dream. I don’t know much about the system here but I know you will pull through it. Don’t disappoint me okay? Because the next time I see you, would be on some music station!”

“Thank you mummy and daddy!” You were so touched that you teared! Because you and your family hardly communicate much because of work!

After much discussion with the person in charge aka Lee Soo Man, seems like he came because of curiosity. You were migrate here alone, under the guardian of Lee Soo Man, because he say he find you like his grand daughter, and that you have a strange aura that make people fell comfy and wanting to help you. You were be staying in a dorm with a trainee too and they would enroll you into Seoul International middle school! You were start training in a week time!