Chapter 44

All started from a simple bump

A few months after kai released, everything was back on track. But something was different.

What was difference?

The soon to change surname of xuan.

From Lee Xuan to Kim xuan.

Flashback….

It was a month after kai was discharged from army, also their 9th anniversary.

With the help of s and xuan unnies, he plan a grand proposal.

They went to Maldives with their members to play and during the last day, in the evening, kai suddenly disappear and all xuan saw when she woke up from her short nap was a letter.

“#1 You make me forget what tired and stress was”

Then on the edge of the bed,

“#2 You are just like my angel, tending and healing me in every way”

Then on the tv,

“#3 Without you, I would not be the person I am now, you change me to a better person”

Then on the door knob

“#4 Dancing never gets boring with you”

Outside the room, on the coffee table,

“#5 I’m sorry for the pain and hurts I gave you”

On the sofa,

“#6 If time could rewind I would want to be the one taking in all those pains’

On the kitchen table

“#7 because seeing you hurt, pain me so much”

On the random picture,

“#8 I’m sorry for breaking the promise of protecting you”

On the tv in the living room,

“#9 but I promise you now and forever that I would protect you”

On the tv console,

“#10 from everything, be it anything impossible”

On the balcony window,

“#11 I’m more than willing to be the one guy beside you to take care of you forever, in whatever tough situations, I promise not to leave you, and will love you now, and in the future even when we die”

On the balcony edge,

“#12 so would you marry me and become Mrs Kim?”

By the end of 12 letters, xuan was already tearing, touch by kai words. Kai letters make her think back of all those years they had spent together. Those obstacles and happy moments they had together.

Xuan realize something very important; she absolutely can’t live without kai, he was there for her, though there were times certain incident happen, without him, she doubt she could be the xuan everyone thought of as perfect. She ain’t perfect, nobody is 10 out of 10 perfect but being with kai, she felt like she was perfect, kai help her to fill up the remaining parts that needed her to be perfect. Kai was special to xuan.

To immerse with her though, she didn’t hear kai sneaking in, dress up in a suit, hands snaking around xuan waist.

“My princess, what’s your answer?”

“Oppa?!”

“I scared you?”Xuan nodded her head.

“Kyeotpa! Mianhe!” Kai said as he ruffled her hair and wipe away the tear stain.

“Yes”

“eh?!” Kai was shocked by the sudden answer. Seeing kai tense face, xuan decided to tease kai.

“wae? You don’t like?”

‘An…ani! I was too happy!!! FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!!”

With that kai carried xuan and spin her around and around like a maniac.

 

Now,

After months of preparation and discussion, the real wedding ceremony was going to be held in a few hours.

Xuan was busy dressing up, her hair was done up into a pretty bun, her makeup was soft and natural. Her wedding dress was an elegant white long dress that reach to the end of her ankles, a strapless one too.

Kai was too dress up in a suit, simple but attractive.

Many idols attend the wedding too and before the wedding ceremony start, they held a short press conference for the reporters who were there.

And finally after nearly 10 years of dating, the moment where they would really seal their fate came.

The door open, revealing xuan, with her father walking down towards kai. Both their hearts were pounding furiously.

When xuan finally reach kai, her father place her hand on kai and said a few simple words,

“Take care of her young man”

Kai bowed and nodded his head with assurance before holding xuan hands in his and turning to the person.

(A/N: ps I don’t know what you call that person who read the thingy)

“I do”

“I do”

The 2 simple words that was enough to seal their fate together, as of the moment, xuan was no longer lee but kim.

“The groom is allow to kiss the bride”

Kai took no hesitation and place his lips on xuan and both of them enjoy the long and sweet kiss, ignoring the cheers from the audience.

“Okay okay stop stop stop!!!” It was Kris and Haneul. The special emcee for the day!

Both of them had gotten married before kai even when to the army for kris became a Korean nationality but he serve finish his role long before kai.

And of course they had a small cute little baby boy who was only months old.

“May I present to you the vocals from exo and M18!”

The lights dim and the vocals line started singing a congratulatory song, occasionally making funny sign languages. Earning laughter from everyone.

“Finally you are officially mine”

“I’m always yours, since the beginning’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! Sorry for the rush ending, hehe:> 

Well i don't think i'm making a sequel on this, but please support my new story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/618724/if-only-exo

'A rectangular love between 2 males and 2 females but slowly becoming a triangular love between 2 males and 1 females. What happen along the way that make one break with the other to chase the other? Who win eventually win the female heart? And what kind of obstacles were the 4 of them face along the way? Will friendship still be there when love gets into the way? '

Featuring exo baekhyun and another mysterious exo member(:

A story that me and my bestie thought of!