Chapter 6

All started from a simple bump

Chapter 6

“Annyeong greg oppa”

Oppa? She call hyung oppa?!

Are they that close?

Unfair!

“You know them, I presume from your phone?”

“Aish oppa! Stop teasing meee!”

“arraso! Anyway lets get to the matter straight! Oh god I left my laptop at the other room, give me 5 minutes!”

Soon after greg left, the whole room become awkward, nobody has the guts to try to start a conversation.

Arghh just what are you taking so long greg oppa! Xuan thought frustrated at the awkward situation. She could see that the exo members are having sort of an eye contact fight.

Suddenly suho phone rang, it was greg. When he put down the phone, his face has a mixed of emotions.

“hyung say she would be late by at least 30 minutes, emergency situation and ask us to just stay where we are now..”

Great, really thank you oppa.

Few minutes passed, still its silence, you could even hear a pin drop, if it’s possible.

The silence was killed by another phone ring.

Apparently the familiar ring tone of xoxo rang.

Xuan mentally curse herself for using the same ring tone as her previous phone. She gave a small smile and went to search for her new note 3.

“Unnie wae?”

(A/N: you could speak Korean and understand them perfectly)

“You know the dance they teach just this morning?”

“That crazy fast tempo dance?”

“Uh that one”

“yeah why?”

“Can you film it using your phone and sent to us? We really need it asap!”

“Now?”

“Pleaseeeee!”

“Aish fine you own me bubble tea”

“Again?!”

“No bubble tea no film”

“Finee, make it fast!”

“Is anything the matter?” Suho being the leader asked xuan.

“er…suho sunbae, my unnie need me to film the dance we learn earlier here, is it possible?” xuan asked unsure

“of course! And drop the formalities! Just call us all oppa cause Im sure you are younger than us!”

“Thanks suho o…opp..oppa?”

“You are so cute! Need help in the filming?”

“Its fine! I can manage!”

Finally I could see her dance right in front of me! That what all exo thought.

Xuan took out her anti slip mat and attach it on her phone and to the mirror and went to the camera application.

And then she took out her MP3 and attach it to the speaker and click play.

-performance over-

How did she did that?!

Its fantastic!

This is swag!

Must ask her to teach me this

Genius!

“Yah you didn’t do the final part”

“uh? Greg oppa?”

“Yes im back, do the final part, quick”

“Aish waeee! I don’t want to!”

“You sure?”

“okay okoay fine”

And then she did a suicide flip that cuase all 12 members there to have their mouth wide open.

“Erm guys you might want to close your mouth”

At that sentence, everyone went back to reality, blushing.

Greg played the demo clip of what xuan and kai would be doing.

Kai pov

Am I really doing this with her?! Both have to be so damm close with each other! Im not complaining though but wont she fell uncomfortable?!

Exo pov

Unfair!

Why does Jong in always get the good one!

I wanna be jong in!

 

Your pov

I gulped. Do I really have to do this?! Its going to dam awkward I swear! I mean, both of us have to damm close with each other!