Chapter 43

All started from a simple bump

After the movie, both of them could be call big stars now! More drama and movie asked them to act in, most was the both of them were be the lead but there would be somewhere there would be acting with other people. But they were cool with it, it’s for work purposes! No matter how exhausted they were, they would still give up some rest time for the other, they would still give up some rest time for their members, they didn’t forget about dancing, they continue to pursue dancing, to go to a higher height.

Fame didn’t change them at all, they were still the same, humble and they never forget the goal they had when they enter this industry.

But slowly as years past, kai had to go. Go to where? To serve his part for the army. He was already 29 years old, xuan was 24 years old. Xuan officially became a Korean citizen when she was asked to choose when she was 21. Her family support her decision.

They both spoke about this matter before, xuan promise to wait for kai. After so many years together, 2 years is nothing, with trust and support, kai went in to the army with confidence and determination to come out after 2 years and really become a mature man.

During those 2 years nothing much change, xuan continue her work as per normal, frequently sending some photos and letters to kai to update him. During those 2 years, they never had a quarrel before, there was times where kai would get suspicious of xuan feelings but everytime he read the letters she sent almost everyday, he would get the assurance of xuan feelings.

But during those 2 years, other people, including idols tried to confess their feelings for xuan, thinking that kai was away, they would stand a chance but no, xuan was firm in her feelings for kai. No one could try to brainwash her. Her fate was seal with kai and no one else.

And after 2 years, finally kai was out. Xuan could see the difference with kai, nothing change except he become more mature and muscular. He was still the kiddy and funky kai she used to know but he became more mature and gives off the feelings of assurance.

The moment kai came out, both of them ran to each other and gave each other a long hug and a long kiss ignoring the groans for their members and the ooo form the crowd.

“I miss you’

“I miss you too”

“I love you”

“I love you more”

‘Don’t cry”

“Your fault!”

“Mianhe” Kai said while he uses his thumb to rub away those tears.

A beautiful and heartwarming scene for two lovebirds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story is ending soon:< 

But a new story is waiting ahead!